Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSense has improved with time wonder if we will see one more price drop
Not to me. They suck on the sales this year. Two things I've been waiting to go on sale, went on sale for a measly 20-30% off then the next day was pulled from the sales section and now full price. wtf is that?! 

btw, there is usually one more price drop

Last edited:
Bruv. I'm never helping another cat on sizing again.

This dude Wilson on that bull.

Last edited:
Wilson is trolling 
laugh.gif

Not to me. They suck on the sales this year. Two things I've been waiting to go on sale, went on sale for a measly 20-30% off then the next day was pulled from the sales section and now full price. wtf is that?! 

If you took a screenshot of the sale you should be able to get the discount. That's what I did when the sl10hs were on sale then the next day it was back to the original price. The SA told me to send a screen shot of said sale and he honored it. Worth a shot

If you took a screenshot of the sale you should be able to get the discount. That's what I did when the sl10hs were on sale then the next day it was back to the original price. The SA told me to send a screen shot of said sale and he honored it. Worth a shot

Didn't even know the sl10 hit the sale. You have the screenshot?

Those are ******* fire, how long did it take?

Anybody looking for Futures my boy got em for cheap an Arenas like all the time.

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
jaymosenvied jaymosenvied

Those Camel BV are nice.
How cheap we talking [emoji]128064[/emoji]

when?

Yup! Got lucky the display pair was in my size.

Doing some serious mental math/debating on the pair of lizard Hedi 40s they have in stock. Last one available company-wide apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom