Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by kicks409

Originally Posted by TheKid973

Originally Posted by kicks409

Originally Posted by FreshPrince

Originally Posted by TheKid973

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

15chov8.jpg

Hmm.. the black patent high-tops w/ white midsole are available at YSL.com now.
glasses.gif
I knew I saw these with a white midsole before! YSL has just put me on.
pimp.gif

i just checked i didnt c them

http://www.saksfifthavenu...226367732581&ev19=1:1http://www.saksfifthavenu...226367732581&ev19=1:1http://www.saksfifthavenu...226367732581&ev19=1:1

Its says black, but I think their blue...

na homie im lookin for the 1s in the pic above the 1s on saks r all black but the default pic is the blue 1s
did they even release a all black with white midsole? Ive never seen em at neiman store or the YSL store.

I didnt think they had released them either but I saw them at Saks in Chevy Chase. Only place I have seen them thus far. At first I thought they were theblue joints, but when I went over to look they were black with the white midsole.

my latest hightop pickups...

L to R: lanvin strapped burgundy highs, bottega veneta off-white highs, lanvin navy highs

ENJOY!

15oaudy.jpg

2n7iosh.jpg

2qlwpjp.jpg

Those BV's are quite possibly the best looking designer shoes I've ever seen.....
Especially their quality of leather, is def
pimp.gif

Love the weaving of their goods

Those bottega's do look real nice, I saw the black ones on their site
They also have some nice slip-ons

^^^ The hightop LV has potential but that monogram kind of kills it.
It looks like denim too, make the graphite collection and I will all over it.
Actually, just make it all white like the lowtops and it will sell well.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

gucci sneaks>LV sneaks

who agree?

Agreed but it's not even really a comparison.
LV isn't as focused in the sneaker department than Gucci is.
Plus Gucci is more accessible than LV, not only because Gucci goes on sale, but also because there are much more Gucci stores and stores that carry Gucci thanLV.
It feels like LV has barely opened up a department for sneakers a year or two ago whil Gucci has had classics for a while now.
So on LV's defense, it really isn't comparable.

i havent really been paying attention
nerd.gif

did i miss all the sales?! i know they will prob keep running them thru the holidays....I'm tryna grab wifey a pair of LouBoutins - whats my best bet sax,nm, bloomies?
nerd.gif
i dont wanna grab them only to find out the next weekendthey are gonna be 30% off
laugh.gif

^^^ Barneys.com still has a "up to 40% off" sale ending today.
Nordstrom is still running their Half-Annual Women/Kids sale.
Saks and Neiman Marcus sale are done but they'll have some more.

ya'll wylin about LV > gucci

all LVs really got over gucci is luggage and shades.

If LV clothes are poppin like that, why I'm not seeing NONE of they @!%+ get posted in this or the designer clothes post besides belts, hats, coin pockets,sunglasses and thats it.

more available or not gucci clothes, and footwear are just hotter. LV @!%+ 99/100 times is MAD boring the only appeal it has it the quality and the fact itsLV. Gucci stuff is almost always more interesting and just hotter. Only reason LV really got any type of boost recently is because of the graphite line.

I honestly think folks are sayin that because LV is supposed to be more high class or something. straight up if you buyin LV and gucci yo' @+! high classenough regardless. Just keep it real, EEVRYNES clearly buyin WAY more gucci, so why you knockin yourself indirectly?

? im pretty sure most people have said they liked gucci sneakers more then lv... as for bags LV bags for the most part +%%$ on gucci in terms of looks, styleand quality and those damier chucks to me are > then any gucci shoe out there. however overall gucci shoes > LV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom