Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CP is killing it. The warm grey color is really nice. Tobacco is sick too

23soles 23soles both warm grey and olive exist. Check End Clothing, they have them both.

Today. What I wore and what I picked up. It's so hard to take pics of black shoes.

pick ups over the last couple months...

loub dandelion spikes glitter "black gun"...

loub rantus orlato flat "tye dye"...

loub louis flat calf/spikes "ivory"...

loub louis flat python crystal "kohl"...

loub louis strass suede/swrovski crystal "africa"...

loub louis flat spikes "gun metal"...

loub louis pik pik flat "frozen python"...

and my personal favorite: loub louis flat strass velvet/swarovski ring "hematite silver"...

Beautiful Santiags dhdSupreme dhdSupreme
SLP gets addictive:

After seeing all these pics of CP Chelseas, I had to bite the bullet and purchase a pair. Y'all are just a bunch of enablers.

Ed, how are the suede version of the chain compare to the leather ones? Which do you prefer?

Kev, the suede chains are fw16, so they aren't as slick as the fw13 leather chains. The shaft is slim again this season and the harness isn't loose like last season. Overall, they're awesome.

I know most people aren't too big on black suede, but I really enjoy them (obviously, since I saw a need to have both in the collection).

Yup.

I wouldn't mind a pair of canvas babycats in white/black because the quality of my leather joints is awful.

Just grabbed these off Grailed on the low. Needed a black leather beater boot for the fall/winter. Just hoping they aren't too low cut and my jeans can cover the shaft.

Nice! I nearly pulled the trigger on these. Got any fit pics?

Last edited:

FYI Tres-Bien has CPs back in stock. Achilles, Chelseas, and Combat Boots for great prices.

Last edited:

FYI Tres-Bien has CPs back in stock. Achilles, Chelseas, and Combat Boots for great prices.

I love my blushes.

Everybody so relax in this thread.

The Jordan 1 bred thread is filled with kids worried about paying resell. lol.

No knock but Jordan's or basketball sneakers in general don't work for me at all no more. I'm glad I got out that phrase. 10-12 pairs of minimal high quality kicks is all I need.
How do you wear high end shoes all day? They're all so uncomfortable

Only time I wear high end is to functions/dates

Ultra Boost is the every day

I agree. No more Jordans

All of my high end kicks are comfy, I never had an issue, but I wear Flyknits Racers as well too so those are pretty much my Ultra Boost equivalent. But if I didn't have those I could wear CP SlipOn and be good to good. I been wearing those 3 days straight. Achilles too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom