Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I seen on Barney's yesterday, most they gone. Nice prices

Last edited:
Never buy the SL/10Hs for retail. Never!!!!

Rule of thumb. Actually most SLP shoes should never be bought for retail.

some people dont wanna wait till things go on sale,,,,,, or wait for the boutiques / niemans/ saks/ barney, etc to do deals........

btw saks has a 100 off 400 / 200 off 800 sale......lol

edit: seem like it ended yesterday.....

Last edited:
some people dont wanna wait till things go on sale,,,,,, or wait for the boutiques / niemans/ saks/ barney, etc to do deals........

btw saks has a 100 off 400 / 200 off 800 sale......lol

edit: seem like it ended yesterday.....

Yeah the only downside is having to be on tip top alert to catch the sale and hope they have your size and the patience to wait

Aside from grailed how does one come up on SLP for under retail? I need to set alerts for some of these sites. I always miss the posts :smh:

I wanna rack up on some more SL10 but I'll wait til it hits discounts. If it's not brand new don't even bother copping them btw. I wouldn't even look at grailed.

SL10H were of great quality when first released plus the price point was lower and justified.  As the popularity grew, SLP decreased quality while increasing the price. I caught a pair of black/white a couple years ago on sale for around $350 not realizing at the time that they'd changed the leather, they weren't even worth that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom