Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh chill man. You gon have me make a purchase I don't need to make [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

I did
laugh.gif
I am contemplating these.  What is the fit like?

Bruh chill man. You gon have me make a purchase I don't need to make [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

Haha, they're crazy nice right?
I love my black pair. These are arguably more versatile. May be my next purchase.

Last edited:

Anyone in here have a pair? I think I might do it

Went back a page and saw someone mentioning GG. I've been a fan of their 2016. Never really a fan of the brand so I didn't see it until right around 2016 actually hit but they've made more than a few pieces that have caught my eye.

Last edited:
I want that pair badly but I know I wouldn't wear them much.

I actually like the white women's pair better but both are really nice! For that price though, I'd rather another pair of boots

Anyone in here have a pair? I think I might do it

Went back a page and saw someone mentioning GG. I've been a fan of their 2016. Never really a fan of the brand so I didn't see it until right around 2016 actually hit but they've made more than a few pieces that have caught my eye.

Love these , look at them daily . Don't want to pay full price but probably will end up [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Probably should Go a half down if you cop

23soles 23soles The white pair is very clean but I really like off-white / beige shoes for some reason.

stopcappin stopcappin thanks for the heads up on sizing! I'm not sure if I'll bite at 7 but I definitely plan on getting them eventually

Last edited:
Haha, they're crazy nice right?
I love my black pair. These are arguably more versatile. May be my next purchase.
same. but these would fill my timberland beef and broccoli nostalgia without actually having to wear the field boot of old lmao 

A lot of time if u google what shoe your looking for it will pop up what places have it the cheapest. The camo fringes and brown often on sale

Thanks man, I had you in mind when I posted that. I know you're the slide man :tongue:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom