Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wore this outfit to dinner with my lady last night.

My black/red SL10Hs + cash for the recently released Banned 1s.

Good deal? My SL10Hs are an earlier release with the better leather and deadstock too.

Last edited:

Good deal? My SL10Hs are an earlier release with the better leather and deadstock too.
hustlin backwards fam

it's good deal for the other guy

the market is flooded with banned 1's...resell prices will be dropping soon. 

Last edited:

wouldn't trade a benz for a civil, and gas money. i have the sl10h bred, and just bought the banned 1's retail as an investment only.

So I should trade those SLPs + a little less cash than my original offer ($250)?

I really like these Banned 1's. Quality looks A+ and I missed out back in 2013, but I do have several DS pairs of the 2011s but I just feel like these are the superior versions.

So I should trade those SLPs + a little less cash than my original offer ($250)?

I really like these Banned 1's. Quality looks A+ and I missed out back in 2013, but I do have several DS pairs of the 2011s but I just feel like these are the superior versions.

What size are you?

Seriously, you're willing to give up SL10s + $250 for those 1s?? Just go to the mall and pick up an unclaimed raffle pair.

or take the $250, and buy a pair for resale. with a lil patience, and negotiation you should be close. restock is also an option.

you work in the footlocker stock room though. you should have 2 pairs of banneds on lock

Last edited:
With all the bred talk decided to wear these today lol. I'm taking these over bred 1s simply because of exclusive factor . Everybody around will have those bred 1s ... Only dude I've seen in the slps is BRON stylist lol

Sell your 2011 (im assuming KO) pairs and get 2016.

yeah those are really dope^ 

my lady wants me to cop the black ones but im not sure if i can pull these off haha

Last edited:
Thinking about grabbing these since I can get them at a discounted price, but I really want the Tan fridges more just don't want to pay $695-795 for them

i go a half size down from my TTS for sl10h's and they fit perfect.

adidas UB - 10

TTS 9.5 - 42.5

MMM Future - 42.5

SL10 h - 9 - 42 

NMD PK - 9 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom