Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone verify the authenticity of yoox.com... I read alot people got fakes from em. But how reputable are they?

You know Yoox owns Net-a-Porter/Mr.Porter? They run the Y-3 site and handle e-commerce for a lot of other brands. Like JPS JPS said, whoever wrote those reviews are idiots.

Man the Guccis and combat boots [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Anybody see these in person?

I sort of want these the most out of all recent sl10 releases...

only with a discount though

Jodhpur 30s and what I consider to be a perfect denim pairing in the JE Harlot.

Yo the Harlot's are so dope! :x

And FML those boots would be SLP and $1000 :smh:

I have to stop peeking in here :lol: I been good lately and now I wanna buy a bunch of **** lol

Last edited:
I know they aren't exactly "designer", but any word on the quality of the blackstone lm24? Been looking for a nice, high-end low top and these seem almost TOO affordable.

Last edited:
Been wearing CP, SLP, Vans, etc. for so long I forgot that there is such a thing as a comfortable sneaker/shoe :rolleyes

I'd love to see what you pair those with.

Also, did anyone else notice that selfridges adjusted their prices to match US prices? I'm bummed.

Yes that happened shortly after Matches raised their prices. Kering didn't want there top selling brands to appear to be on discount due to the weak British Pound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom