Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black SLP Fringe is on sale $437

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Saint-L...294912942&eItemId=prod183310214&cmCat=product

Thanks for the link!

I debated on the black leather Jodhpurs or the black leather Wyatt harness boots and ended up buying the Wyatt harness boots. 

did yall add multiple shoes?

it worked on all the ones i tried but i only put one pair in my cart at a time. I think if you do multiple pairs it just splits up the discount...i think it's 200 total 

i just picked up the black suede chelseas and it worked

this might be why

Receive 100$ OFF your $400 purchase
Receive 200$ OFF your $800 purchase
when you shop Women's or Men's Shoes and Bags.

Use Code BAGNSHOE

Wore my represent chelseas all day yesterday.

Compared to BV, they are definitely subpar. Quality isn't as great, and they are ridiculously uncomfortable. They should probably cost sub 200. The only reason why I bought them is because I was intrigued by the 1" taller shaft, and to give my BV some longevity as the crepe sole goes completely black by the 5th wear. I'm not sure why the other dude said they're shorter in height, cause that's definitely not the case.

That being said, I already knew they wouldn't be on the same level as the BV. These are good every day beaters if you don't mind your foot being suffocated, as i'm sure many of us make sacrifices on comfort for a lot of these high end shoes. Hopefully continuous wear will help break them in a bit more.

BV is still king in my book, but I may pick up the olive represents, since it's impossible to find Dark Sargeant BV in my size deadstock. I'm definitely picking up the Black BV's as well when they come out next month. Then i'll chill until the Blush CP's come out. This whole chelsea wave has made me lazy to strap on any of my jods or lace ups lol. I feel like i'm in 5th grade again just slipping shoes on and heading out of the house.

For anyone deciding on wether or not to buy represent, if you absolutely need the color go for it, but if BV has what you're looking for or even CP go that route. I was hoping to avoid buying the Barolo BV since it's not a color i'd wear often so I didn't want to splurge. For me the represents fit the bill, but after wearing them one day, id def have spent a little extra to get the BV instead.

if I'm an 8 in MMM, y'all think I can fit them 7.5 SLP skates?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom