Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can confirm MrP's sale is starting VERY soon. It's very possible they will be included. Most items will be 40% off. It may be a good idea to wait? Although, it may only mean a difference of a $150-200.

Also, new BV's in leather are releasing. I don't think it works for me. I'd need to see them on feet.

They also made the same material in the lace up boot. Looks like some Vince or clarks to me. Easy pass.

In the same boat as Wear Rare Airs. I must have 8 or so SLP boots with a 40mm heel and I'm over it. I still love boots, don't get me wrong, but I've settled into the Jodhpur 30s as my daily's. I still f*ck with my gold Wyatts and silver/gold glitter Wyatts for special occasions, but all my harness boots, fringed Hedis, embossed Hedis, etc., are all boxed up now.

I'd like to see a fit pic/on foot pic of those combat boots. They are :smokin

In the same boat as Wear Rare Airs. I must have 8 or so SLP boots with a 40mm heel and I'm over it. I still love boots, don't get me wrong, but I've settled into the Jodhpur 30s as my daily's. I still f*ck with my gold Wyatts and silver/gold glitter Wyatts for special occasions, but all my harness boots, fringed Hedis, embossed Hedis, etc., are all boxed up now.

I'd like to see a fit pic/on foot pic of those combat boots. They are :smokin

Yeah i think the jodhpurs are probably the perfect boot. Unforunately I only owned cropped ones, like 4 pairs, shouldve just gotten one of each.

Will post pics once the weekend comes around, they're my favorite combat boot and have been wanting to own them for awhile now.

Last edited:
Found myself today feeling over the whole Chelsea boot phase. I feel like just a month ago I was all about them but for the last couple weeks I've literally just been wearing skates, Achilles and y3s. Debating selling off majority of my collection. I'm 8 pairs deep in chelseas alone, majority BV but a couple represents, a CP and an SLP. I think if I moved those and my jodhpurs I'd be in a good place for a new watch. Literally every style post on IG is the same outfit, some FOG type bomber and Chelsea boots lol. I think I must move on. I'll probably keep my shadows and camels but that's it.

On another note, I found and located one of my grails last week, had them shipped from SLP in Miami. These are the model with zippers on both sides and are discontinued. Was happy to find them, even if I had to pay retail.

I feel you on all this but the Chelsea's are pretty versatile. I slept hard on em before. Dope boots too

I feel you on all this but the Chelsea's are pretty versatile. I slept hard on em before. Dope boots too
I agree. I love my SLP chelsea boots even though the Hedi Jodhpurs are my favorite boot. 

For my lifestyle, they are a great boot because I can grab them on the go and slip them right on. I really don't like taking a lot of time to get ready. 

Chelsea boots are my go to when I'm pressed for time, which seems to happen alot. 

Yep, just the standard black/white one. 

It's finally "cold" enough in Houston to wear something other than just a tee.

Yep, just the standard black/white one. 
It's finally "cold" enough in Houston to wear something other than just a tee.

Still warm here in LA. Impatiently waiting for the cold weather so I can start using literally the other 75% of my closet.

Last edited:

How was the fit?  One of the main reasons I haven't grabbed a pair yet. That and my boy keeps telling me to wait and grab them on sale....

I am a 9.5/10 in Jordan's, 10.5/11 dunks/ air max, 11 adidas ub... So I am lost on what size to go with

I grabbed onto them this past summer...one of my favorite purchases. Mostly TTS. I wear 10.5 usually in everything, in CPs 42/43 both work, with 42 being a perfect fit, and 43 being a great fit with some more breathing room . But I guess if you're in between sizes, go up, because the toe box is narrow so if you're walking in them for a bit, your pinkies/toes will be in pain. I went with a 42 in these but should have done the 43.  

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom