Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.newrepublicman.com/collections/all/boots

Please cop these before those hideous barneys ones.
I actually like that Barneys pair, not for $300 and I would take the ones you posted due to the fact that I could buy 3 pairs of those instead but strictly in terms of aesthetic, I think Barneys' looks good.  I would want to see them on feet, of course but I like that they're a little different and almost a mix between a chelsea & a jodhpur.

What about represent Chelsea's?
I don't know much about suede quality so I won't touch them and say anything from there just that my Merlot pair is my TTS and they are cut much more narrow than other pairs I've had to the point where I was going to return them but couldn't return for less than 100 bucks, so I just left them at my desk in work in a box to decide what to do with them. (probably gonna toss them on grailed for a lil below retail to move em tbh)

There should be reviews on sites like reddit and such. 

For the price after shopping if you aren't in UK, you may as well just go for Story et fall, unless you really want a represent color, and the only unique one is the merlot

Last edited:

Holy Grail Of Designer Kix

lmao the anticipation is real

wasn't the ssense sale in dec last year?

Last edited:
where should i look out for ramones on sale?

need size 12

Last edited:
Anybody see some margiela, raf adidas or slp in a 12/45 this week on sale shoot me the info. If I don't see anything imma say eff it and cop some new gucci.

FYI with the saks stuff, the discounts actually get lower as the days go on. So if you see something day 1 it likely will be at its cheapest point.... at least that's how it's worded in the employees email

11/23 - 11/25 up to 60% off
11/25 at noon - 11/27 up to 50% off

Online gift card event 11/26 - 11/28 ( /pend $500 get $35 etc.)

And they're giving out these gift cards now that are $50 towards $250 and $100 towards $500 purchase online and in store no exclusions . Got mine in the mail, should have them in store too.

Sorry for the semi- long post lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom