Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well. Pulled the trigger on some CP chelseas from Ssense in a 43. Hopefully theyre more comfortable (basically a little wider in the toe area) than my SLP ones or theyre going back.

well. Pulled the trigger on some CP chelseas from Ssense in a 43. Hopefully theyre more comfortable (basically a little wider in the toe area) than my SLP ones or theyre going back.

How much on ssense? I think they're just as narrow as SLP. Nordstrom has them for 40 off right now. 315 but you gotta call. I picked up off white Achilles for 240 and black slip one for the same price. there's a Bordeaux Achilles low at one store if anyone's interested size 44.

Last edited:
How much on ssense? I think they're just as narrow as SLP. Nordstrom has them for 40 off right now. 315 but you gotta call. I picked up off white Achilles for 240 and black slip one for the same price. there's a Bordeaux Achilles low at one store if anyone's interested size 44.

How do you find nordy stock? They don't have CP online.

Last edited:
They're like 370 on ssense. So wait you can call Nordstrom and ask for 40% off? Is there like a special promotion code or something?

How do you find nordy stock? They don't have CP online.

They're like 370 on ssense. So wait you can call Nordstrom and ask for 40% off? Is there like a special promotion code or something?

It's their half yearly sale. Hope this helps. It started yesterday so you're going to have to call your local Nordstrom and have them look up the product you want and find it for you. I personally have a friend who works at the flagship store in Seattle that located me three pairs of CP I wanted a week ago, paid in full for all of them and then yesterday he adjusted them all to the sale price and refunded my card. It's still early in the sale so hopefully you guys can find some good stuff.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to get some golden goose for the low?? Right now sneakerboy has 30 off but I feel like I can get them even less.

Can anyone comment on how sizing for the current SL/10H runs, particularly in relation to Jordan 1s?

SLP's website says size down one. Mr. P's says TTS. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Can anyone comment on how sizing for the current SL/10H runs, particularly in relation to Jordan 1s?

SLP's website says size down one. Mr. P's says TTS. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

I got my TTS and it was too big. Returned it for one size down and fits perfect.

I was feeling the same way, grabbed them today. Finally. I've got 2 pairs of the cropped ones but the highs have a different toe shape. Can't wait for them to come in.

I like the look of them a lot, but I've never felt comfortable with the sizing. I'm 42.5 in Wyatts but the Jods seem too narrow at that size for me. 43 gets a little too wide around the ankle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom