Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love my leather babycats. No they're not worth retail but I have no issues with comfort at all.

Barneys.com has the black SLP fringes for $369 after you add them to cart. For some reason my computer wont let me access the site but I can do it on my phone. If anyone can find a wheat pair for that price in a 45 let me know.

Barneys.com has the black SLP fringes for $369 after you add them to cart. For some reason my computer wont let me access the site but I can do it on my phone. If anyone can find a wheat pair for that price in a 45 let me know.
Well damn.  I got the frings for $409 but you got the wheats for the $369? I paid about $430 for those too.

Anyhow, shoutout to Coop @jluvinjs  for hooking me up with the Loub Pre-Sale list.

Got something coming that I've been eye balling for this year.

Well damn.  I got the frings for $409 but you got the wheats for the $369? I paid about $430 for those too.

Anyhow, shoutout to Coop @jluvinjs
 for hooking me up with the Loub Pre-Sale list.

Got something coming that I've been eye balling for this year.

No problem, glad I could help by providing the list.

Okay, this 2.5" heel is excessive.

inb4 i bet you cop doe

Will anyone in this thread have an opinion on the Thom Browne Boots, I like them at first sight in the web, but I haven't seen a pair in person, is the flag too corny? Does it look like if you were trying to hard , I don't know if I'm clear .. 

But any appreciations/on feet/story will be kindly appreciate 

Just got my Saint Laurent fringe sneakers in & they wasn't what I was expecting. Thought I was getting the pair with the nappier suede and leather tongue but I guess that's the older style. Overall im still happy to finally have them

just got these in the mail...going to get rid of the bottegas, that happen to be a 44 and are well under retail lol. just not my style. i prefer the sleeker shapes. love the other pair of paul smiths that i got. i dont love how they are like a mid top chelsea but ur jeans covers the shaft so it looks exactly the same as normal height chelseas.

Last edited:
just got these in the mail...going to get rid of the bottegas, that happen to be a 44 and are well under retail lol. just not my style. i prefer the sleeker shapes. love the other pair of paul smiths that i got. i dont love how they are like a mid top chelsea but ur jeans covers the shaft so it looks exactly the same as normal height chelseas.
Exactly how I felt when I got the BV chelseas and returned them.  I thought i was trippin the first time, so I re-purchased  few weeks later, and felt the same way. 

Quote:
bloody achilles in an hour for me...i haaaaated them. prefer my vans lol
lol. I just sold my camo pair of skates on Grailed for 350. Never was "in love" with them and I agree that the price point isn't worth that high. Going to put the extra money toward a pair of the chelseas.

Need Supply put a bunch of CP Chelsea's on sale, and you can get 15% off with boost15 for losing the Yeezy raffle.

I tried to do those lowtop or midtop chelseas and hated how they felt, looked and how they stacked with my jeans. Was an easy return for me

BV's are perfect to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom