Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
50 bucks is a crazy steal. Nice win. I would've copped too at that price.

Last edited:
Bought the "Starboy" SL10s for 50$ yesterday in Marshalls...yes $50.00! You guys can believe me or not but probably my greatest score to date. This was Montreal, Canada for those that are interested in where.

I would sell these and put that toward something else. If you keep them you just wasted 50 bucks. I know that's a shoe we've all glanced over the entire sale season and easily passed on. It was on nearly every site. Something about them just screams Armani Exchange to me. But that's my opinion, do as you please.

Oooooh now u talkin crazy.

But for real if he likes it then keep it. Although I'm sure if the label had said Converse he wouldn't be copping.

Homie posted what he chose to spend his money on and you in here trying to throw shade. Get out of here with that nonsense.

I love how emotionally invested some have got with my sharing of what I got lmfao. Sure bro...they are Jersey Shore shoes all the way. You and everyone passed on them on sales but I doubt they were 50$ on sale sites... I'm also sure it would be an easy pass for you if you ran across a pair for 50$.
roll.gif

I got a pair of MM futures coming in, how do I prevent the flaps from spreading. I seen a lot of used pairs look ugly from the flaps opening up.

$50 $50 $50. Not like son dropped 3 hundred and said he got a steal. He paid a tgi fridays meal for some shoes. If he likes em even better he really won. I've seen dudes pay 500-600 for **** that I think is hideous in here and other dudes compliment em but I keep it to myself, if they like em cool it's for them.

$50 $50 $50. Not like son dropped 3 hundred and said he got a steal. He paid a tgi fridays meal for some shoes. If he likes em even better he really won. I've seen dudes pay 500-600 for **** that I think is hideous in here and other dudes compliment em but I keep it to myself, if they like em cool it's for them.

A Friday's meal would be worth it tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom