Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by RFX45

Available at Eluxury.com now.

Hi-top and lowtop $620
12233602_black
12232714_white

Uh, SK8 hi's?

i dunno what to think of those YSL police sneakers.......

they look like cool old people shoes or something.

yea RFX45............i knew there was a reason i liked the back more than the front. I can see the Lanvin appeal. maybe other colors...........

ok, RFX, just got word back. You can view pics of most of the stuff on the official lv website, but instead of selecting the US, select the UK.

Thanks for the info Curt but I can't find the Elan Damier Geant though.

The black and dark brown Elan looks pretty good.
The same as the black non-denim Sk8 Hi's.
73gp6a.jpg

2rrapl5.jpg

16lcinr.jpg

I like some of those LVs. I was at Houston LV, didnt see none of those. But today at Gucci Houston, they had additional % off. I got these for only $185. Theblacks where $160.
202753_B8M70_8135_001_full.jpg

202753_ADX50_1000_001_full.jpg

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

I like some of those LVs. I was at Houston LV, didnt see none of those. But today at Gucci Houston, they had additional % off. I got these for only $185. The blacks where $160.
202753_B8M70_8135_001_full.jpg

202753_ADX50_1000_001_full.jpg
it was additional 20%...they were also having a mini trunk show today here at SF gucci. I went in trying to buy a plain black beanie and the SAtold me it was all gone since they put them on sale. I didn't even know the beanies go on sale.
mad.gif

Not really feeling those sk8-hi look alikes. Saw this dude Saigon buy a pair, and it just killed it for me. I'm really feeling those low top navy blue LVsin the upper far right corner in that first pic RFX posted.

I'm getting a pair of the low top navy blue LV sneakers, for sure!
I love the embossed LV on the side. It's classy and not so in your face.

^^ good looks. sorry, but i'm just skimming through the threads and not reading cuz i'm at work.
laugh.gif
.. ^^

The prices for the LV shoes ranges from $235-$365 in Euro's though since I got it from the LV's UK website.
The most expensive one is the Sk8 Hi's at $365 Euros.
The navy sneaker lace-up that most people like are $280 Euros.
The black/brown Elan sneakers lows are $335 Euros.

Here's a quick link for those who wants to see the prices of each shoe.
http://www.louisvuitton.c..._GB&direct1=home_entry_gb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom