Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
@ the gucci loafers

im plottin on that orange pair of pradas...
BEFORE I WALK OUT THE DOOR I SIZE UP EVERY OPTION, EYES CUT EVERY DIRECTION/ ITS LIKE GOD OR GUNS, WHICH IS BETTER PROTECTION? CANT DECIDE THATS A HARD ONE...

some of my high end joints. most expensive...Lucchesse's CAYMAN ALLIGATOR roper heeled boots($1,600), Lucchesse OSTRICH boots($900), SALVATORE FERRAGOMAS penny loafers for drivin' the benzo, a couple of wingtips from SANTONI'S and CLARKS.

I CAN'T DUNK, BUT THERE'S ONE THING I CAN DO AND IT'S FINGER ROLLLLLLLLLLL!

dang, I'm definitely gonna be a uncultured bum my whole life, couldn't picture myself wearing anything in this thread.
got all black 2k3's size 10 to sell? I got money

turn the music up
turn me down

wow, those patent pradas are beautiful, how do you think they'll creese though? I love my cups, especially since they dont creese, and i'm looking at getting all black ones, but likely leather unless those patents dont creese
I had to change my sig because people actually PM'd me with paragraph long complaints about how it wasted their time, oh the irony...

Aim: yurymachaveli

^^^ They will crease but most likely the same way my all black America Cups crease, just on the corner, not on the toes. However, patent leather usually crease easier than regular leather but expect it to be higher quality than Nike's patent leather so that could be a deal breaker.

Nice Ferragamo's AIRDOWNTHERE, but those boots, expecially the alligator skinned ones, kind of scares me.
====================================
MySpace
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.​

I guess next time I go to nyc I'll try both types on and whichever I like more I go with...
I had to change my sig because people actually PM'd me with paragraph long complaints about how it wasted their time, oh the irony...

Aim: yurymachaveli

left to right....pradas,brass boot(spanish made)very good quality for nice price..around $115 at nordstroms,Unlisted by kenneth cole...very comfy,and lastly Rugged shark for the summertime feel. thanks for the positive comments. the gator boots are worn w/ jeans and a untucked or tucked button down shirt. i never wear big buckle belts or cowboy hats and i must say that the women love them!

I CAN'T DUNK, BUT THERE IS ONE THING I CAN DO AND THAT'S FINGER ROLLLLLLLL!

if i want to bring the house down during the winter time, i'll sometimes wear my gator boots with my reversible fur coat!
pimp.gif

I CAN'T DUNK,BUT THERE IS ONE THING I CAN DO AND THAT'S FINGER ROLLLLLLLLL!

^^^ Are those patents out already? Where did you get those? NeimanMarcus.com is on backorder til August.
MySpace

FinesseSosa, where did u cop those black patents from? I was about to order from Neiman Marcus but then I saw that they dont ship till June 7th...
Live in NYC and need an invite to 255(Nike ID Studio) or a coupon for the Nike Friends and Family Sale that will be going on Thursday, March 29- Sunday, April 1, 2007. Holla at me...

E-mail: jaypapers@tmail.com

did yall go into the actual store?...i think ya should do that instead of ordering it online...i seen more then a few people with the blue and orange joints before they even came out...

if your in Jersey go to Neiman Marcus in Garden State Plaza Mall on Route 4 :pimp:
pimp.gif

AIM:finesseSosa
Email finesseSosa@gmail.com
"dont get rap and real life confused"
E2 Gang/Council 4 Life/ Rich-Soil/CookinSoul

^^^ I haven't had the chance to visit NM around here. I'll check it out when I have a chance.
MySpace

yo sosa how much you dropped on those patents?
TeamFreshPrince
"The funky fresh is back in the flesh with a vengeance holmes"​
TEAM PLATANO​

Those black patent joints are already sold out in good sizes @ the prada store in soho and on 5th avenue...
Live in NYC and need an invite to 255(Nike ID Studio) or a coupon for the Nike Friends and Family Sale that will be going on Thursday, March 29- Sunday, April 1, 2007. Holla at me...

E-mail: jaypapers@tmail.com

^^^ Thanks for that heads up. I'll try and visit NM as soon as I can.
MySpace

Ferragamo Poncho Venetian slip on- pretty worn, I love these shoes. Bought these 3, maybe 4 years ago.
Today's general releases will be tomorrow's holy grails...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom