Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice fit Ed!

AW13 everything

does any one know if you would get the same size in the BV chelseas if you wear a sz.9 in clarks dessert boots? i also wear a sz.9 in timberland boots. my sperrys are a sz.9.5, my jordans are sizes 9.5, 10.

Thanks to all ... I do have some leather Black boots already, but not in the same style off course. 

Will give it some thought still Echau with the fire suede I must say 

@DesD1  If you don't already have a black leather boot, then I agree with @japejapejape, that's the way to go.

If you already have something in black leather, then I would say give the black suede a try.

Not the jodhpurs, but you get the idea.
@echau always killing it
smokin.gif
I had no buyer's remorse whatsoever about the black suede chelseas after seeing some fits he posted. So versatile.

leather...easy. 

imo the black leather jodhs are my most understated slp boot but  i def get the most compliments on them...

it always surprises me cause i wouldn't think anyone who wasn't in to SLP would notice them. 
I second that on black leather

Btw, should I get the slp Chelsea's or cropped jodhpurs next in the sales?

these still prove to be a hard one to find (in my size 43/44) or i just miss them completely 
mean.gif

either way.... dope fits

Last edited:

Don't you have multiple pairs of jodhpurs already? I think it's a bit redundant to add cropped when you own regular jodhpurs but it's obviously your discretion. I would go with the Chelseas based on ease of putting on alone lol.

Don't you have multiple pairs of jodhpurs already? I think it's a bit redundant to add cropped when you own regular jodhpurs but it's obviously your discretion. I would go with the Chelseas based on ease of putting on alone lol.
haha true.

easy choice... chelseas >
thanks. I have bought the chelsea's two times and returned them both cause I felt they weren't as nice as the jodhpurs. I'll watch the sales, if I can get a pair for near 500 I'll jump.

Really wish y'all would post fit pics. I don't have any high end shoes to participate unfortunately smh

Thanks for the link to the boots. I'm not too sure if I would get a lot of use out of black boots though. A lot of my wardrobe consist of blue jeans. I was more looking for a tan or brown

leather...easy. 

imo the black leather jodhs are my most understated slp boot but  i def get the most compliments on them...
it always surprises me cause i wouldn't think anyone who wasn't in to SLP would notice them. 

weren't you vocal in the past that their chelseas just didn't look good on you ?

weren't you vocal in the past that their chelseas just didn't look good on you ?
Yeah that was a year ago. Then I got them again and thought they looked ordinary compared to the jodhpurs. I'm very indecisive.  Now I'm thinking about getting them for "beaters".

Yeah that was a year ago. Then I got them again and thought they looked ordinary compared to the jodhpurs. I'm very indecisive.  Now I'm thinking about getting them for "beaters".
That doesn't sound like indecisive. That sounds straight up stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom