Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by RFX45

Now availabe at E-Luxury for $980.
12253099_green
ugh!
sick_pumpkin.jpg

I'd like to see those LV's in a low top version. They're practically boots... ski boots. They look almost like something a robot would wear, inperson. The idea is
eek.gif
, but they're very impractical IMO.

Those are definitely Kanye's, it has that back part again.
The shoe is decent in a black or white colroway and take that back outer cushion off.
I like the fact that the "LV" logo isn't all over the place though, for some reason I expected Kanye to design a shoe with an LV all over print.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

kanye-west-louis-vuitton-sneakers.jpg
CLEARLY I see traces of Lanvin, Air Jordan 3 & Van. Weak but im sure they'll do well because Kanye's name is behind it.

Only thing i like are the LV insignias on the sole... kinda neat

I like the patent trim around the tongue... overall cool idea, but not original. So far, the Kanye line is a bit of a let down. I was expecting the most offthe wall, cutting edge, unique pieces imaginable. Those LV graffiti sneakers/boots are kind of like something I would have expected from the Kanye line.They're so unusual and different - and interesting. The Kanye line is just shoes we've already seen, but with a heal cushion (?) and an LV logo stampedon there. The fabrics are great yada yada, but the design is lacking.

rfx said it best imo

i dont mind the design its simple and subtle but the heel tab and red just dont fly

sure they might be based off another shoe(s) but aside from the fact they are kanyes what else is new? word to elan chucks

i kind of like the oversized heal and overall the later portion of the shoe...dont really like the toebox area...tounge is nice... so 3 down 3 be seen....wouldhave to see this in other colorways b4 making a decision.

i saw something quite hideous at saks in sf today. A new patent a cup with the toe/main portion in white, the section around the laces in blue, and the heel inred. absolutely disgusting. I'm with NostrandAve68 about the outsole of that shoe, but otherwise it is hideous. Even the employees at LV I have talked toare pretty disgusted by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom