Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol just got off the phone w/ customer service. They told me the specific store that is supposed to be fulfilling my order. Gonna call them when they open to see what in the hell is going on with these boots.

giphy.gif

Damn they still haven't even shipped them. Neiman is slacking man. Was a smart move to call the customer service.

Lol just got off the phone w/ customer service. They told me the specific store that is supposed to be fulfilling my order. Gonna call them when they open to see what in the hell is going on with these boots.

giphy.gif

Looks like they got a pair allocated to you. I'd say you're in the clear!

sigh. they are running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

transferred me 3x over and the last person I spoke with said the stock room doesn't contain my size but perhaps the person in charge of sending orders out already picked it. waiting for a call back now. inefficient sons of ........

sigh. they are running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

transferred me 3x over and the last person I spoke with said the stock room doesn't contain my size but perhaps the person in charge of sending orders out already picked it. waiting for a call back now. inefficient sons of ........

Wow. I really do think they oversold stock they didn't have like a bunch of idiots and then now they're running around like headless chickens trying to locate stock. Obviously the last thing they want to do is cancel orders because it makes them look more incompetent, but a week without shipment or an update in the status is downright unacceptable from a company of this size.

As said before it's not Neimans fault people were ordering 5-10 pairs a person and if these were store orders for the most part it's hard to put the right stock accordingly on the website.

Steals like that if your domestic you gotta do express shipping and call immediately if you want them that bad and worried they might not fulfill. Now if your in Canada it's different and idk.

As said before it's not Neimans fault people were ordering 5-10 pairs a person and if these were store orders for the most part it's hard to put the right stock accordingly on the website.

Steals like that if your domestic you gotta do express shipping and call immediately if you want them that bad and worried they might not fulfill. Now if your in Canada it's different and idk.

I agree with you to a degree, but you really believe that Neiman isn't at fault for putting false stock on their website even if it's "store stock"? It just sounds like straight up deflecting the blame off of them when they are the ones who are responsible for accurately representing stock on their website. What's the point at all of an inventory system if you can't even keep track of your stock or are putting 100 pairs of something on sale and you only have 50 of the item. That's ridiculous in my opinion. It also doesn't matter that people were ordering 5-10 pairs because that's obviously what people will do when there's a deal this crazy. They'll hoard the stock and attempt to resell it. No offense to anyone who has done it but I've seen Niketalkers whose screen names I recognize who have sold pairs for 600$ and up. Good for them that they swung that but blame isn't to be put on them for stock being dried up.

I'm in Canada and ordered one pair. I selected the fastest shipping option that was available for international buyers. My order says it's shipped but it hasn't been shipped internationally to Canada yet. I've just been tracking my order with FedEx and I'm pretty sure it's on it's way to the international processing center before they'll ship it out again internationally. I chose 3-8 day shipping and it's been 6 days so we'll see if I even receive them in that original time frame they promised. At this point, I don't even feel confident although they obviously shipped something since the FedEx shipping says the package is just under 6 pounds.

It's not like it's the first time a retailer has listed items that weren't in stock.

Wasn't saying it was. Obviously there's a whole bunch of things that can happen that can cause a mistake. Glad that pinoy732 pinoy732 got his order sorted and mine looks to be delivered at the Borderfree location in Texas now. Supposed to be overnight DHL shipping now.

I wonder if he didn't call and raise an issue, if they would have just cancelled his order. Multiple people have already had orders cancelled. Meanwhile you do see sellers on Grailed with like 6-8 pairs themselves.

Nordstorm is having 50% off Balenciaga Arenas White and Black low and mid later this week for employees only. If you have any friends or family that work there, hit them up!

I'm looking for a decent jacket for winter time. I live in Texas so it's barely cold. I seen a moncler hoodie for $400 on gilt. And a kenzo wind breaker for 250.

Nordstorm is having 50% off Balenciaga Arenas White and Black low and mid later this week for employees only. If you have any friends or family that work there, hit them up!
i can never get balenciagas to fit right. i am definitely a 40.5. 41 always fits huge, and 40 always fits small. do they even make .5 sizes?!

lmao i havent heard flannels since the yzy boost 350 v1 cook. the MMM look really dope man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom