Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me how MMM GATs fit? I'm a 13 in Common Projects Achilles. Should I go with 13 or size down to 12? Thanks in advance!

I would size up. I'm a 44 in CP and 45 in GAT. Tried a 44 GAT and it was way too small. Try them on before you buy or order from a company with a good return policy.

Okay wait. Your issue there is that CP's common practice is to size down 1. Therefore 45 is your TTS.

In my experience, GAT's are the most true to size shoe out there. if you are a 12.5, cop a 45.5 (if they make that).

Okay wait. Your issue there is that CP's common practice is to size down 1. Therefore 45 is your TTS.

In my experience, GAT's are the most true to size shoe out there. if you are a 12.5, cop a 45.5 (if they make that).

Me? I'm 11 on the Brannock, 11 in Adidas (Y-3), 11 Nike/Jordan, 44 in CP (43 were way too small in length and width), 45 MMM, 10 Lanvin, 44 SLP, 10 C&J, 10.5 EG... I can go on haha. I always try on multiple sizes to see which ones suits me best. Like I said, it's best if he tries on in store or orders from a site with a good return policy.

IMG_7477.jpg
Can someone please help me out? About to cop Balenciaga Arenas from eBay. The seller has sold 300 items and has 100% rating. Also, he sent me pictures of the receipt from Barneys with his name along with stickers on the box. Should I assume these are authentic? Thanks!

IMG_7477.jpg
Can someone please help me out? About to cop Balenciaga Arenas from eBay. The seller has sold 300 items and has 100% rating. Also, he sent me pictures of the receipt from Barneys with his name along with stickers on the box. Should I assume these are authentic? Thanks!

Those are legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom