Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up some black leather, black suede and tan suede harness SLP boots for $480 each. How low do they go around sale season?

Saw Grass. Last pairs my size but they had a 43+ and 44

Attachments

• 9C2F8A46-4F83-4C2C-A898-F43BF66AE1A5.jpeg
    9C2F8A46-4F83-4C2C-A898-F43BF66AE1A5.jpeg
    113.1 KB · Views: 66
Saw Grass. Last pairs my size but they had a 43+ and 44
Would you happen to know if they take orders via phone? I've been wanting to buy a leather boot since I have all suede at the moment...was about to buy CP's new leather chelsea but this is a much better deal.

Would you happen to know if they take orders via phone? I've been wanting to buy a leather boot since I have all suede at the moment...was about to buy CP's new leather chelsea but this is a much better deal.

Yes, $10 for FedEx shipping.

Thanks guys. Going to call first thing in the morning, hopefully they'll still have some.

Saw Grass the YSL outlet in Florida?

I called...None available

Only available are the devon at $530

Last edited:
Saw Grass the YSL outlet in Florida?

I called...None available

Only available are the DARE
Yeah thats the one I called as soon as they opened at 10am this morning and was told the only boots they have are the devon chelseas

Im gonna have to check the cabazon outlets soon since we dont get a real winter hoping some of these nice joints are on sale

Guys where are the pics of dope fits of high end shoes? This thread is like a coupon thread or high dressing 2.0 thread. Let's get some pics going...

You must be new here. You looking for fits to rip off ? Go check the celebrities wearing heat thread for fit picks.

what's the lowest wyatt's usually drop to? that 480 was a great price but i dont think they usually drop that low

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom