Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the day........ Does any of that even matter. Buy what u want. Wear what u want. Live ur life.

ahh - so those are the "boats with the tassels" my SA was talking about...i just assumed it was the ladies joints back there...

those are def the best of the bunch- that's what i call a Miami sneaker
pimp.gif
they better not be a stack tho
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Face82

Originally Posted by RFX45

These are simple enough to be decent but damn I vowed to myself not to buy another all black shoe this year other than the Gucci slip-ons.
kanye-west-sneakers-for-louis-vuitton-01.jpg

kanye-west-sneakers-for-louis-vuitton-03.jpg

As much as people hate..

Right now............. Kanye is fashion. Point blank period.
man im feelin those!! price?

Originally Posted by Face82

I stand behind my theory. You can't name anybody in the movie/fashion/music industry that is fresher than Kanye. Dude is the only and 1st musician to get a deal with Nike! And the biggest ............. LV!!

Name another !! LV stopped T.I.'s "Louis Rag" video from coming out because they didn't approve of it! They don't care about promotion.......it's the people that represent them in the right way and fashion. C'Mon mannnnnnnn

TI didn't get a deal with LV because he called one of their main products .....and i quote "A RAG". I mean thats not acceptable if you are goingto be begging for a sponsorship. Also mentioned Gucci in the same sentence.

As far as Ye', he's cool in my book , but you see him so much, I can see how people confuse his regular fits with the invention of slice cheese
grin.gif

I can't qoute all of what Jersey said but I don't know, I just can't quite agree on you on that.
I do not necessarily see Lil' Wayne, especially TI (I actually like how he dresses, especially lately, check out his GQ spread) as a fashion disfigurementand see Kanye as the god of fashion.
It is true that Kanye has been on that fashion slide for a while but the thing is, he did the whole fitted thing and made polo's and plaid shorts relevantagain.
Maybe it does have to do with his cockyness and maybe that is what makes Kanye, well Kanye. You can't beat him too much about that because it works.
Some hate it but most love it. People envy celebrities all the time and Kanye just happens to be out there getting attention.
Unlike Wayne, who still rocks his jeans so low that his whole boxer can be seen and still wears some baggy stuff or overly tight stuff.
Hate it or love it, Kanye is actually in the medium of it all. He goes over do it at times but for the most part, he has a nice fitted suit, yes with dumbsneakers (But only celebrities and rock/pop stars could pull off the look w/o being a douche) and some button up and a scarf and maybe some coat. I think thatis a good look for the most part. Of course Bentley got him beat but Kanye is heading the right direction. Being the cocky bastard that he is, of course he hasto go over the top to be noticed, either by his shoes or the way he talks. To be honest, if Kanye's personality is different, he wouldn't be as famous.
As for demographic and using celebrities and artists, it will have to be based on their fan base. Of course Jim Jones wearing the same LV stuff as Kanyewon't be as famous until Kanye is seen in it, because Kanye is bigger than him. Honestly I rarely hear about Jim Jones and I only read about him when hebeats up Ne-yo and some dude, while Kanye is in Paris during fashion week and absorbing it all, mingling with Marc Jacobs and Karl Lagerfeld, two legends ofthe business. Kanye has become a fashion icon (depend son if it is bad of not but he is) and Jim Jones, TI and Lil Wayne are far from it. Yah it is BS at timesbut we are living in a society where celebrities are viewed and watched in a pedestal. Nothing much you can do about it and I do not see it changing anytimesoon.

Now to the branding and little details. You can't really make anymore shoes without just adding this distinction. It is no shameless plug, I mean theperson already bought the shoes. If the shoe is nice enough, people doesn't need to look at the brand, they will ask. The monogram is a love and haterelationship and I do not really think it is to advertise their brand, but also because it does look good at times. Let us look at the Gucci chucks. Sure thestyle has been around for generations but there are subtle but big difference in there too. Like I said, the the wingtip on the toe, the shape is different asthe shoe looks more like a boot, the leather trim on the top, the shape of the midsole, the quality of the midsole, the monogram (of course), thicker laces,overall shoe quality is better, etc... I could go on on the differences. See, those are subtle differences but goes unnoticed and that is what you have to lookfor. So many shoes looks so similar but you cannot really just say people buy it for the name (although some certainly do) but there are people who look forthose differences., differences that cannot be seen with a quick glance. I mean if you really want originality, check out that Ato's in the last page andthe DSquared and D&G shoes I posted a few pages back, thats what happens with originality. And it is exactly my point, it sucked and that is because theystepped away from what works in the classic look and created their own thing. Originality at it's best. If it ain't broke...

As for the boat shoes, I do not really think AF1 is synonymous with a shiny white leather, other than it is just really white. There are details in the boatshoes, but huge details for a boat shoes that stops ir from becoming a boat shoe, (kanye calls them boat shoes so it is boat shoes, sadly) are real bulky, thetassels are too much and belongs in a leather shoe/loafers and the back cushion doesn't belong in a boat shoe. Leave the back part all leather, no cushionneeded ON THE OUTSIDE of the shoe. The athletic inspired heel padding outside will not help with comfort,a s you can see, the lining inside is thin just like aregular boat shoe. That cushion is all for show and just make the shoe more bulky, just seems useless really, unless its purpose is to keep your pants fromdragging. The details just doesn't go together, it looks like Frankenstein threw this shoe together and failed miserably. This is pretty much a sneakerboat shoe and if that is what you are looking for and what the new generation wants, then good for them. It is a classic gone awry in my book. And seriously,take out the back padding and tassel and maybe trim down the thick midsole and it is a decent shoe I would wear during the summer with my seer-sucker suit.

Ok, that is too much writing my head could handle. It's great to argue with Jersey it really gets my brain going and really makes me appreciate the stuff Ibuy as i notice how much into detail I am about these stuff. It is by instinct I guess that rarely comes out.
happy.gif
I can't wait for a rebuttal.

honestly you guys need to stop d-riding these celebrities people with common sense and morals are looking at you like fools

JJ and RFX both make good points, but I think Jim Jones needs more credit as a fashion icon. Perhaps he doesn't influence everybody, but the urban crowdhas followed his lead heavily. Kanye can wear whatever he wants and it won't play as big of a role in the urban market as it would if Jim wore it.Obviously, Kanye has a niche with a target market, but Jim does, too - just a different one. TI, however, just seems like a follower with a lot of money to buywhatever is popular.

Yah, I think I may have been a little harsh with Jim Jones but I do not really think he has influenced as much as Kanye. I mean RL should give Kanye some moneybecause he did put that style back to the mainstream. And Kanye is still talked about his fashion up to this day, I mean look at the last 10 pages of thisthread alone. Jim Jones however, I think has influenced some as I have seen people with huge buckles and skin tight l/s shirts from Ed Hardy or something. Ijust don't think it is in the level as Kanye has done and believe it or not, I do not like Kanye much (other than his music) but I can't deny what hehas done.

I still think TI has a more refined look when he wants to. He could actually pull off a slim fit suit like the best of them without going overboard, at leastfrom the few I've seen. Still not sure about that leaning hat/beanie he has going on. Lil Wayne feels more like a branding label, kind of like those racecar drivers or soccer players who just have brand logo's stitched on their uniforms, well at least that is how I see him.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

JJ and RFX both make good points, but I think Jim Jones needs more credit as a fashion icon. Perhaps he doesn't influence everybody, but the urban crowd has followed his lead heavily. Kanye can wear whatever he wants and it won't play as big of a role in the urban market as it would if Jim wore it. Obviously, Kanye has a niche with a target market, but Jim does, too - just a different one. TI, however, just seems like a follower with a lot of money to buy whatever is popular.
Icon??? just because he had everybody doing the whole rock star look doesn't make him an icon, "influential" is the word yourlooking for. Iconic is someone who inspires a whole generation of designers & help to shape pop culture in terms of fashion, people like Audrey Hepburn,Gabrielle Chanel, Marc Jacobs and etc... Its one thing to have swag [Jim] another to have style [Kanye]

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

When has RL left mainstream?
Good read RFX45 and Jersery.
Its nice to see what people think.

You can say RL never left the mainstream but seriously, before Kanye, how much people have you seen wear Lacoste and RL Polo's? A few, very few youngpeople and majority of adults wore them but now, every single store has a variety of colors and style. From A&F to GAP, from Lacoste to Burberry. Surethere are those self-proclaimed Lo-Heads out there but you got to admit, the market didn't open up until Kanye hit the scene.

You can say RL never left the mainstream but seriously, before Kanye, how much people have you seen wear Lacoste and RL Polo's? A few, very few young people and majority of adults wore them but now, every single store has a variety of colors and style. From A&F to GAP, from Lacoste to Burberry. Sure there are those self-proclaimed Lo-Heads out there but you got to admit, the market didn't open up until Kanye hit the scene.
I'm going to have to disagree with that, but I guess it's all where you come from. In my life, polos have always been the go tocasual/every day thing. Just how it was with people I grew up with. I still can't bring myself to wear a t shirt unless I'm going to the gym orsomething.

Originally Posted by curt2121

You can say RL never left the mainstream but seriously, before Kanye, how much people have you seen wear Lacoste and RL Polo's? A few, very few young people and majority of adults wore them but now, every single store has a variety of colors and style. From A&F to GAP, from Lacoste to Burberry. Sure there are those self-proclaimed Lo-Heads out there but you got to admit, the market didn't open up until Kanye hit the scene.
I'm going to have to disagree with that, but I guess it's all where you come from. In my life, polos have always been the go to casual/every day thing. Just how it was with people I grew up with. I still can't bring myself to wear a t shirt unless I'm going to the gym or something.

It really does depend where you grow up but growing up in SoCal, in my whole life of attending Elementary, Middle School, High School and even College, Polohas always had that Carlton/Urkel look/vibe that made it less popular with the general public.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

JJ and RFX both make good points, but I think Jim Jones needs more credit as a fashion icon. Perhaps he doesn't influence everybody, but the urban crowd has followed his lead heavily. Kanye can wear whatever he wants and it won't play as big of a role in the urban market as it would if Jim wore it. Obviously, Kanye has a niche with a target market, but Jim does, too - just a different one. TI, however, just seems like a follower with a lot of money to buy whatever is popular.
Icon??? just because he had everybody doing the whole rock star look doesn't make him an icon, "influential" is the word your looking for. Iconic is someone who inspires a whole generation of designers & help to shape pop culture in terms of fashion, people like Audrey Hepburn, Gabrielle Chanel, Marc Jacobs and etc... Its one thing to have swag [Jim] another to have style [Kanye]

I guess you havent noticed that every "urban" clothing line has a pair of denims with chains hanging off of them, tighter fitting shirts and skullson everything....You cant tell me Jim Jones aint the reason for this happening...Sure, when I mean "urban" im not talkin about Marc Jacobs and TomFord...but thats still pretty iconic...

^ Yeah, I was just going to add that Jim and Camron have been the catalyst behind two of the biggest recent big urban fashion trends - the "rockstar"look and the color pink. Jim's appeal isn't just to people in the hood, either. Lots of young well-off men of various races want[ed] to dress like JimJones - that is, wear things that are fashionable, but without looking like a fruit. That's something Kanye can't offer a more masculine market. Nonon-metro man is going to go out looking for a Kanye-inspired outfit. Nothing wrong with being metro, but a more masculine man likes Jim's style because hestill looks manly with it.

As far as RL, they're never going to become irrelevant because they reach so many markets with all their different lines and all the different stores thatcarry them. Everywhere from Marshall's to Dillard's to Neiman's carries an RL of some sort. They just go in and out of the urban mainstream. Whichis admirable because the urban mainstream usually beats a dead horse.

^ I kind of find that ironic as I see nothing more feminine than a man wearing pink so I don't think Camron gives that manly style.
As for Jim Jones, I don't know, I find Kanye's more adult style better. That rocksatr look just doesn't look that well to me.
Giant belt buckles, chains hanging, skin tight shirts, just a bit much for me. I agree it is a bit more manly but I think it is too much.
But then again, I never paid much attention to Jim Jones' style, I just always saw him in the style I described above.
Kanye just happen to have a more satorialist look. Fitted pants, blazers, button ups, polo's, scarves, ties and lately, gloves (not sure what his fetishwith glvoes lately).
Just different styles, different places, different taste, different look.

Originally Posted by curt2121

I'm going to have to disagree with that, but I guess it's all where you come from. In my life, polos have always been the go to casual/every day thing. Just how it was with people I grew up with. I still can't bring myself to wear a t shirt unless I'm going to the gym or something.

Thats how I am, I don't have many tees. Ive been wearing RLs since I was little, cause my mom made me. It just never left me either. Plus all my friendsdid too back then and they still rock them now.

WOW, I just gotta say props to eevrybody. We didn't see a single picture in two pages andjust reading everyones opinions is the most interesting part ofthe post. I also thank everybody for not going crazy on my nearly incoherent spelling and grammar back there, what can i say, I was in a rush to get to aproduction meeting but had some things on my mind

To stay away from the shoes stuff for a second, I'll just say I see it like this. I think Kanye is an icon and Jim Jones is an icon, but they are justicons running in different lanes being accepted differently by diffwerent people. Whats really dope about them is they aren't just fashion icons, but touse the term so many young mens fashion lables love to !%!$$ out nowadays, they are lifestyle icons I have alot of respect for the way kanye has changed thegame on many levels, but I relate more to, and am able to see the details most gloss over in Jim Jones efforts.

It really breaks down exactly how Russ said. Its like comparing Cary Grant to James Dean. Both have significant relevence, but for VERY different reasons,and to me personally its very annoying to see one get slighted next to the other for being equally creative. I mean maybe I just have more refrences with Jimsstyle because I've worked in that type of fashion. When someone says big shiny buckles, everyone thinks the 25 dollar knock off rhinestones ones while Iremember seeing the Kieselstien Kord 24kt ones. People talk about Ed hardy tees and I'm recalling homie rocking A&G cashmere thermals and sweaters. People say chain wallets and think hot topic alluminum joints, and I'm seeing the fact Jim had the chrome hearts chains and shades (Do some researchyou'll see the brand is basically REAL fashion icon Karl Lagerfelds favorite accessory line.) I mean cmoe on, Jim Jonessingl handedly made v neck shirtsacceptable again, I don't care who else was making them wearing them, whatever, no one SAW none of that until AFTER Jim Jones

same time same token, you tell me kanye's peacoat this, my gut reaction is "GAY!", Velcro Atos... "GAY!", Rose colored igg loookinLV colabo Loafer, "infinity times infinity GAY!" Dee and Ricky Lego Lapel Pin "REAL TALK, they are literally laughing at people for wearingthose and they MADE them." so Im not even gonna act like its not normal, but you gotta take a step back. At the end of the day I'm a fashion person,and if Kanye comes correct I'm gonna keep it 100 about it regardless because I know enough about what hes rocking to know what hes trying to be doing. inthe same vien I can say Jim Jones reestablished the v-neck I'll say kanye re-introduced Polo to pop culture. Sure you can say from either side they wereboth still there, but from an obvious trend analysis its easy to see both spikes after boths efforts. i respect them both for aring to be diferent

I just Don't respect the lop-sideishness of it. I feel alotta other folks don't do that with extra urban or rockish individuals like Jim Jones, and Ithink maybe its just because its just not cool for certain people to want to be rough, edgy or hood no more even when the brans they like try to capitalizes onthis everyday. At the End of the day the LV camo and Sprouse lines are direct proof of how relavent it is. Guccis got or had some ready to wear pieces onthey website that look like they tried to jack ed heardy. I think thats kind of narrow minded and it irks me to know end, as my unreadable tirades are theproof of, to see this go unrecognized. Why does Kanyes get a Nike and an LV line, near nobody MF Doom get a dunk, and Jim Jones can't even get a tip ofthe hat? its just wild to me and it lpays into my next point.

People try to associate into it this idea of class, but all these clowns have no class. they're big *$@%%#! babies. Jim Jones is screaming about Wedgiesand acting like he's the next tupac and Kanye is cursing out Awarding shows and going on blog tantrums and ones classier then the other? Really? "they both said ni their raps "I spent XXX 100 bucks on this, just to say you ain;t up on this" in their musicin so many words, so come on... they both have NO CLASS. A peacoat or a sweater vest don't make you classy, your actions mke you classy, so its annoying to see people front about iteither way like it can be bought. at the end of the day no ones really interested in class anyways so to see people trying to be snobbish tossing the conceptaround just seems funny and hypocritcal to me because acting like a snob isn't classy either

I dunno RFX I gues Ill see what you said about shoes now, but again everybody, good talk

I knew I would get a good and logn rebuttal from you jersey. Nice read. I woudl admit though, as i did earlier, that Kim Jones fashion isn't my thing so Inever paid much attention to it. I just see him in music videos and some pubilicity pics and numerous gifs here on NT and that is what i associate him with. Tobe honest though, those dragon/allover print long sleeve shirt he has that are skin tight has become synonymous with Ed haryd and has become their main imageso I always relate him to it. I never said his buckles were fakes and cheap though, I'm sure it cost a lot because that is what artists do.

I never really understood the v-neck thing too, I always only use it as an udnershirt. But it has hit outside of it's demogrpahic as I see a lot of guyslike the Jonas Brothers and Zack Efrom wearing these white v-Necks, which kind of derails the being street part. lol. At least that is what i think you aretalkign about when you mention V-Necks, the white V-Neck part not the actor/singers I mentioned.

I haven't seen Gucci go to the far end of Ed Hardy style. When I say Ed Hardy style, I meant a shirt with this print all over it and I haven't seenGucci do anything like that at all. They have desgined some with hearts and flowers but it is more with the season and they have been doing that alogn withother brand names for a while now, even before Ed Hardy got into existence. I just have a certain disdain for Ed Hardy and I would hate the thought of Guccidoing somethign similar.
ed-hardy-collage.jpg
ed-hardy.jpg

I can't qoute all of what Jersey said but I don't know, I just can't quite agree on you on that.
I do not necessarily see Lil' Wayne, especially TI (I actually like how he dresses, especially lately, check out his GQ spread) as a fashion disfigurement and see Kanye as the god of fashion.
It is true that Kanye has been on that fashion slide for a while but the thing is, he did the whole fitted thing and made polo's and plaid shorts relevant again.

True on all counts

Maybe it does have to do with his cockyness and maybe that is what makes Kanye, well Kanye. You can't beat him too much about that because it works.
Some hate it but most love it. People envy celebrities all the time and Kanye just happens to be out there getting attention.
Unlike Wayne, who still rocks his jeans so low that his whole boxer can be seen and still wears some baggy stuff or overly tight stuff.

I agree and diagree, theres pjust as any people emulating Weezy, Jones, and TI out there BECAUSE they are just as cocky. i think they more attract a younger or more "I don't give a *%$% audience" because of it. I mean I've gone to plenty of exclusive type events knowing I was gonna have to argue wit a bouncer, or have someone they HAVE to respect cosign me, to get in because of my chain wallet or boots, knowing i could have got let in if I dressed more like kanye, because I just have to be me. For people with more classic tastes the Knaye wave makes more sens and thats fine, but the stigm is #*%$#$*! cause really 70% of the time I just have to Say something clasy and respectable to the gate keeper and the velvet rope drops, how much of your draws show out your clothes really doesn't mean %$%%, because at the end of the day eevryone is figurativly showing there $%% in some way or another, and real class is a human quality no a stylistic one.

Hate it or love it, Kanye is actually in the medium of it all. He goes over do it at times but for the most part, he has a nice fitted suit, yes with dumb sneakers (But only celebrities and rock/pop stars could pull off the look w/o being a douche not true I can SO pull that off, one of the nice points of looking "edgy") and some button up and a scarf and maybe some coat. I think that is a good look for the most part. Of course Bentley got him beat but Kanye is heading the right direction. Being the cocky bastard that he is, of course he has to go over the top to be noticed, either by his shoes or the way he talks. To be honest, if Kanye's personality is different, he wouldn't be as famous.
As for demographic and using celebrities and artists, it will have to be based on their fan base. Of course Jim Jones wearing the same LV stuff as Kanye won't be as famous until Kanye is seen in it, because Kanye is bigger than him. Honestly I rarely hear about Jim Jones and I only read about him when he beats up Ne-yo and some dude, while Kanye is in Paris during fashion week and absorbing it all, mingling with Marc Jacobs and Karl Lagerfeld, two legends of the business. Kanye has become a fashion icon (depend son if it is bad of not but he is) and Jim Jones, TI and Lil Wayne are far from it. Yah it is BS at times but we are living in a society where celebrities are viewed and watched in a pedestal. Nothing much you can do about it and I do not see it changing anytime soon.

LOL, i agree alot, but I just think to act on that knowing its not the whole truth is silly. i mean I guess its just the way the game shifted. At the end of the day eevryone wanted to be like rappers in smoe way before but they only opend the gate for these less edgy type ones, who would have NEVER have got on if they didn't get props from the Jay-Z's and the Diplomats and so on, and basically get given they're spots. i think its unfair to eqaute anything about a persons style if all they did was stand next to a fashion icon. This doesn't neccessarily apply to kanye because he is an icon, but thse lupes and kid kudis and so on are really only getting love because they ae less "scary" to those folks

Now to the branding and little details. You can't really make anymore shoes without just adding this distinction. It is no shameless plug, I mean the person already bought the shoes. If the shoe is nice enough, people doesn't need to look at the brand, they will ask. The monogram is a love and hate relationship and I do not really think it is to advertise their brand, but also because it does look good at times. Let us look at the Gucci chucks. Sure the style has been around for generations but there are subtle but big difference in there too. Like I said, the the wingtip on the toe, the shape is different as the shoe looks more like a boot, the leather trim on the top, the shape of the midsole, the quality of the midsole, the monogram (of course), thicker laces, overall shoe quality is better, etc... I could go on on the differences. See, those are subtle differences but goes unnoticed and that is what you have to look for. So many shoes looks so similar but you cannot really just say people buy it for the name (although some certainly do) but there are people who look for those differences., differences that cannot be seen with a quick glance. I mean if you really want originality, check out that Ato's in the last page and the DSquared and D&G shoes I posted a few pages back, thats what happens with originality. And it is exactly my point, it sucked and that is because they stepped away from what works in the classic look and created their own thing. Originality at it's best. If it ain't broke...

again I kind of agree, bu I also see MANY MANY MANY less of these gucci and LV shoes posted unless they have that obvious branding. i won't deny Any of the details you've mentioned, but I guess all I can say is I've seen all those qualities in soes like the, i believe" "Kiefer" visvims and several other japaese brand shoes. I'm not gonna debate your respect for details because you're a fashion guy, I'm just saying I think you, like me, and eevryone else think that brandnig adds and GREAT deal to the shoes, because its says "yeah #%%$! these gucci, now what" theres nothin classy about it and t doesn't have to be. If we didn't want that look we'd have mad of the japanese no name joints.

Sidebar, I think you being too hard on the D&Gs and Dsquareds, because I think they make some SUPER dope original shoes. Last years Stud and metal mesh DG hi tops were CRAZY. I got MAD respect for those brands because they really go crazy with their swag, with way less "branding" value. I personally fell BOTH brands stylistically KILL Gucci and LV, but just lose out for not having this longstanding historic value. I think Public school is Bananas too, but aybe all these brands are too EDGY to be "traditionally classy" to people.

As for the boat shoes, I do not really think AF1 is synonymous with a shiny white leather, other than it is just really white.

Disagree. If someone tells a person to close they eyes and think of an ALL white sneaker the first one that comes to mind is the white/white AF1. I'd bet that like 95% of the time

There are details in the boat shoes, but huge details for a boat shoes that stops ir from becoming a boat shoe, (kanye calls them boat shoes so it is boat shoes, sadly)

I won't debate that I mean sure the boatshoeish loafers or loaferish boat shoes, semantics to me personally, but bottom line 905 of or demographics will call em boat shoes because we all do see it like kanye. I understand your point though, its just not really an issue to me because my concept can be applied to whichever you wanna classify the shoe as

are real bulky, the tassels are too much and belongs in a leather shoe/loafers and the back cushion doesn't belong in a boat shoe. Leave the back part all leather, no cushion needed ON THE OUTSIDE of the shoe. The athletic inspired heel padding outside will not help with comfort,a s you can see, the lining inside is thin just like a regular boat shoe. That cushion is all for show and just make the shoe more bulky, just seems useless really, unless its purpose is to keep your pants from dragging.

I agree thats what makes it mad AF1ish

The details just doesn't go together, it looks like Frankenstein threw this shoe together and failed miserably. This is pretty much a sneaker boat shoe and if that is what you are looking for and what the new generation wants, then good for them. It is a classic gone awry in my book. And seriously, take out the back padding and tassel and maybe trim down the thick midsole and it is a decent shoe I would wear during the summer with my seer-sucker suit.

I guess just agree to disagree, again we are just different styled people, WATCH though, you'll see it'll play out EXACTLY how I said it. Someones gonna rock em REAL swaggy and even if you don't MAD people are gonna go nuts on em. They will have a Millionaire shades effect

Ok, that is too much writing my head could handle. It's great to argue with Jersey it really gets my brain going and really makes me appreciate the stuff I buy as i notice how much into detail I am about these stuff. It is by instinct I guess that rarely comes out.
happy.gif
I can't wait for a rebuttal.

LOL stop gassin me

all I can say aboutthe ed hardy #$@$ is I was just payin attention to rockish fashion before EH and Audrigier where phenomenons, so I just have differentreferences. theres brands like true ove and false idols and elvis jesus that KILL them because there graphics have meanings and humor behind them thats justtoo crazy too ignore and they focus more on the techinical aspects of the garments

ae7c_1.JPG
symr7r.jpg

As far as Gucci Tattoo copy cat swag heres what was on the site
211352_Z5085_1377_001_zoom.jpg

211768_X3353_2142_001_zoom.jpg

short sleeve skinny v-neck t-shirt with tattoo print.
cr09_mrtw_11_001_full.jpg

171472_XM732_9320_002_zoom.jpg

bomber jacket with tattoo print and star embroidery on back,

and now of course your obnoxiously big belt buckle
211578_BB90S_2511_zoom.jpg

on the belt buckle thing google kieselstien you'll see the history of the brand beyond just a gold belt buckle

but yeah man what can say, I'm a master debator (pun intended)

PS no ninjahood on the flics

Those Gucci's look more hawaiian for the spring more than anything.
I actually think it is kind of "girly" and non-Ed Hardy-esque at all.
It looks like a print on a hawaiian shirt.

Buckle is eh, Gucci's been doign that for a while too and again, it is a seasonal thing.

As for your reply about the shoes, I'd have to read that tomorrow as it is already midnight here and I have no more energy to reply.
laugh.gif

ed hardy basically = the tattoo style designs...so yea when gucci or LV puts those hearts on a bag its like they are jumping on that train late-

everyone who ive been with when we encountered those bags said something in reference to jocking ed hardy or it being dead etc etc-

its one thing to use hearts and flowers for spring or whatever but they are using "tattoo designs" minus the skulls and ed hardy got known for thatso when they do it just becomes higher class higher price ed hardyesque stuff

that gucci tattoo collection is corny..............jumping on the train late indeed.

first thought that came to my mind when i first seen the joints was ED HARDY.

"why yall do that Gucci?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom