Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
022509-064.jpg
nerd.gif

^^smh, it is cause its from indmix.com, they take pictures of parties here(houston). But they look better in person. But not for 895 tho.

I saw those Gucci's at the store and actually tried them on but then realized the tag and put em back down quick. I would cop on sale plus the employeediscount though.

I just got the red/white python Gucci's like that in the mail for $300 from the outlet
pimp.gif
I'll take pics of some of my new stuff, tomorrow.

saw those, but imo the patent victoire looks a million times better. Just not a fan of the mash up between laceups and sneakers they have tried to pull thisseason.

i don't think there are any pics online so I had to snap a few quick ones. Bad quality cause i'm lazy too right now. Originally I was told that theywere euro only (saw them on the uk website) and then a couple weeks ago I walked into the SF store and saw them sitting there and was able to get my size in.Definitely a limited release in the US. The logo isn't normally very noticeable (obviously with flash it is) which I like better than the regular whiteones with the black contrast perf.

They match the monte carlos perfectly

Ahhh, those LV's. They are indeed much nicer, especially with the red leather lining.

eek.gif
at those black patents. The red lining is reminiscent of how some Bentleys have that deep red interior.

Just the shoes I got at the outlet the other day - the red ones, not the kid's light up one at the bottom.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

eek.gif
at those black patents. The red lining is reminiscent of how some Bentleys have that deep red interior.

Just the shoes I got at the outlet the other day - the red ones, not the kid's light up one at the bottom.

tired.gif
....Please tell me you dont have your child running around in themlight-up shoes...

laugh.gif

i have a couple of questions, help is appreciated, so i was wondering are there low top A cup Pradas black/black patent i saw them but i want to make sure, andwhere would i be able to buy these, i think they are the only appealing a cups to me....maybe a website or something and how much would they run for? thanks alot

Originally Posted by PrJays716

i have a couple of questions, help is appreciated, so i was wondering are there low top A cup Pradas black/black patent i saw them but i want to make sure, and where would i be able to buy these, i think they are the only appealing a cups to me....maybe a website or something and how much would they run for? thanks a lot
Barneys, Neiman Marcus, and Saks website all carry Acups. They retail around $340 I think.

copped the denim LV skate hi lookalikes yesterday...will post pics when I get home. Actually loved the way they looked with Jeans.

Sprouse collection isn't moving at the SoHo location...well...they had quite a few pieces collecting dust.

thats because its garbage went to the SoHo store last week ppl wouldnt even look at the Sprouse collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom