Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally saw a pair of Lanvin's in person that I actually liked, pretty dope I must say....

Quite tempted to see what they'd look like on my feet.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by 5tan

Finally saw a pair of Lanvin's in person that I actually liked, pretty dope I must say....

happy.gif
HR on bay? They have some nice styles but you should try to get them online from europe to get a vat discount.

sidenote: its funny how some dudes think that throwing on something expensive and dressing are the same thing
laugh.gif
and am i the only one that thinks those hi tops just don't look correct. Itried them on and threw them back quick, and i could have gotten them for 460us at the time.

Not sure if these were posted up yet but they are $45 more then the high tops, wonder why.

29z4phj.jpg

Originally Posted by SDS45

Originally Posted by 5tan

happy.gif
HR on bay? They have some nice styles but you should try to get them online from europe to get a vat discount.

sidenote: its funny how some dudes think that throwing on something expensive and dressing are the same thing
laugh.gif
and am i the only one that thinks those hi tops just don't look correct. I tried them on and threw them back quick, and i could have gotten them for 460us at the time.

Not sure if these were posted up yet but they are $45 more then the high tops, wonder why.

29z4phj.jpg

eek.gif
pimp.gif
Those are nice. Mens or womens? Price?

^650 and its geant canvas which is dope. Thinking of copping the geant loup messager in earth but it seems to be sold out online, i wonder if stores still havestock.

Those LV's are the Elan Sneaker in Damier Geant Canvas, although ironically, they did not use the Damier Geant Canvas pattern on it.
Retails for $650.

And wearing thos Elan high tops with shorts make it look like some leather socks.
1-Khuff-LeatherSock.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

Those LV's are the Elan Sneaker in Damier Geant Canvas, although ironically, they did not use the Damier Geant Canvas pattern on it.
Retails for $650.

And wearing thos Elan high tops with shorts make it look like some leather socks.
1-Khuff-LeatherSock.jpg
i remember the whole confusion with this- they used the material -theres no real "pattern" for it...the bigger items that use geantcanvas are just zoomed in damier patterns - prob couldnt translate that in shoe

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

tired.gif
...You HAD to be from Chicago....

imgname--moving_day_at_augusta_tiger_better_get_goin---50226711--Tiger%20Disappointed.jpg

You said that like it struck a nerve or something my good man. Been itching to use that pic huh?
laugh.gif

Don't watch me, watch the kicks (the whole purpose of this thread)

Originally Posted by A Hunnid

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

tired.gif
...You HAD to be from Chicago....

imgname--moving_day_at_augusta_tiger_better_get_goin---50226711--Tiger%20Disappointed.jpg

You said that like it struck a nerve or something my good man. Been itching to use that pic huh?
laugh.gif

Don't watch me, watch the kicks (the whole purpose of this thread)

Hell yeah it struck a nerve...you makin the crib look bad...

Next time Take the shoes off and take a pic of them...(The whole purpose of this thread)

What part of the chi you from fam?

Cuz if that struck a nerve, then you got some toughening up to do.

Don't pour salt, that's not a player move. Just pay me no mind, that's as free as it gets.

I'm a young dude out here gettin it, either love it or leave it alone.

Sorry fam...I like my city to be represented well...You Leaving the crib lookin like a goof' aint representing my city well....At all....

Next time you decide to post a pic of you in your "sundays best" please dont mention where you're from...

And gettin' what?...what the hell are you exactly gettin'?...And easy with the catchy Rap lyrics fam'...you're not witty
laugh.gif

The sad part about it is you a grown man
laugh.gif

If you jockin me on a lite day, you'd be super mad when I step out
laugh.gif

It's all love tho G, I can't even fix myself to go back and forth over something I could care less about

With that being said, you gets no more responses...

you obviously posting pix to get points...it works both ways tho - next time post of a pic of JUST the designer portion of your "fit" if you dontwant people commenting on the rest

hit the WDYWT thread or even better ISS...they'll show you love-

^^^

Pardon me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that style comes in that cut.

Could be wrong tho...

hi guys...im looking to purchase a tag heuer aquaracer womens watch....any one know where best to check for the lowest prices?
also anybody got a hookup
smile.gif

RGFX...u seem to be the leading authority on watches....any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom