Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
kyototimite wrote:

what season is this from? i thought these only came in canvas? i've seen the all black canvas with the signature green trim but not in thewaxed monogram canvas. my white and navy canvas pairs are getting tattered

Originally Posted by kyototimite

received a few pastries ova da weekend

I love these, damier graphite

lv richelieu
Nice Diors, they look quite similar to the Y3s and D2s

Originally Posted by artysm

what season is this from? i thought these only came in canvas? i've seen the all black canvas with the signature green trim but not in the waxed monogram canvas. my white and navy canvas pairs are getting tattered
to be honest with you i dont know cuz i got these from an ex of mine who was returning from a trip overseas,im not really a gucci buyer like thatbut imma check into it...
My dior b74, took me a while to find them but yeah me like

My 2nd Lv richelieus but in black this time

kyototimite wrote:
what season is this from? i thought these only came in canvas? i've seen the all black canvas with the signature green trim but not in the waxed monogram canvas. my white and navy canvas pairs are getting tattered

I have the exact same one in black smooth leather (I think perforated) and I got that one probably well over 2 years ago.
I think I have a pic of it in the first page.

6295169.jpg

I regret picking up the black gucci slips instead of these
bottega-veneta-fall-2008-sneakers-3.jpg

Anyone know where i can still scoop like breyers?

smh@toronto for not having a bottega veneta, well at least we're getting a burberry after 153 years
laugh.gif

Bonus pic of the BV high tops, never seen it posted up.
bottega-veneta-fall-2008-sneakers-1.jpg

Originally Posted by SDS45

i believe the Las Vegas BV store has them. last time i was there the entire men's line was 50% off.

i believe the Las Vegas BV store has them. last time i was there the entire men's line was 50% off.

When was "last time"? Because I will be inn Vegas this weekend and I might scoop this up if it is still 50% off. Also, where is the BV store at,Forum Shoppe?

Received the YSL Rolling sneakers along with a new Paul Smith belt from the Saks F&F sale.
Seems perfect for the spring.
ysl11.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

When was "last time"? Because I will be inn Vegas this weekend and I might scoop this up if it is still 50% off. Also, where is the BV store at, Forum Shoppe?

sorry, maybe i should clear this up. the clothing was 50% and some footwear, i don't think it was the slips though and this was well over 3 months ago. BVis located in the Palazzo Hotel mall. They have a decent thomas pink and really small RL store. very empty "mall" but sales should be good since theVegas economy is horrible. RFX, nice pick up on the YSL's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom