Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Jasper will be copped
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

I did go by Barneys, got some jeans. I wish they sold Lanvins.
They do i'm pretty sure. The one here in San Francisco carries Lanvins.

This sucks I wonder what Pradas Barneys had in NY cuz I missed the sale, I have school priorities so couldnt cop anything plus mother's day is just fewdays ago dis sucks

ehhh went to the sale today. was looking for some dior jeans but everything was pretty much gone.

copped some ernest sewn jeans and shirts.

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Nordostrom is having their sale May 20th...just a heads up
Yeah, if you want women's shoes. Men's half yearly isn't until mid-June, unless you mean designer clearance, which starts early, butI'm pretty sure that's mainly just clothing.

bought these JM weston golf .JM weston belt and some crazy irish like style pants

my corthay which i really like

got the white ones as for mad cheap but imma sell them cuz i bought the winter 07 daim t5 which should be here tomorrow,so if anybody is interested holla at me

Has Android Hommer been mentioned here? I just discovered it after browsing one of the those sites oriented to the latest updates in fashion lifestyles. Seemslike a pretty cool brand for us guys that cant afford the $400+ dollar Lanvins, Guccis, or YSLs. Here's a pair I plan on purchasing. Theyre $219 and seemto be a combination of Lanvin, Dior B50, and maybe another high-end brand. Seems like they may be my cup of tea.

Android+Homme.jpg

try an average of about $900 for lanvins for highs. you can find em for $400 when a really good sale rolls around once a year.

Qouted from another thread and figure it would make a good discussion subject here as well.

Originally Posted by SiG21

Two Fridays ago Kanye West and GLC appeared on BET's 106 and Park to discuss music, upcoming projects, and the Nike Air Yeezy. While we reported on
Friday that he proclaimed that Kanye had the hood in mind when designing the $215 Nike Air Yeezys and the $800+ Louis Vuitton sneakers, he did drop a little
hint of an upcoming sneaker line that wasn't previously discussed.

Speaking about his interview in Complex Magazine about the Nike Air Yeezy, Kanye stated the following:

"I wish Nike would give me a deal, I wish Louis would give me a deal. Since that hasn't happened yet, I am in the process of making my own
company
from scratch to put out to my people."

At this point we will have to wait to see what will come of this, but this sounds like an interesting move for Kanye.

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

Has Android Hommer been mentioned here? I just discovered it after browsing one of the those sites oriented to the latest updates in fashion lifestyles. Seems
like a pretty cool brand for us guys that cant afford the $400+ dollar Lanvins, Guccis, or YSLs. Here's a pair I plan on purchasing. Theyre $219 and seem
to be a combination of Lanvin, Dior B50, and maybe another high-end brand. Seems like they may be my cup of tea.

Android+Homme.jpg

Take no offense but that picture makes the shoe look cheap. I can't quite put my finger on it but the pic of the shoe just isn't doing it for me.

It looks like it would fall apart to me and the shape seem all wrong. I honestly don't know why but it just seems like that to me.

wel the reason why i sold the white lanvins, the daim t5, they are like 2 years old but hey it is like a love story,finally got them

just got these as well

some older shoes,damier boots

I know the gucci sale is coming up either may or june..but does anyone know the exact date when they will start the presale?

Has Android Hommer been mentioned here? I just discovered it after browsing one of the those sites oriented to the latest updates in fashion lifestyles. Seems like a pretty cool brand for us guys that cant afford the $400+ dollar Lanvins, Guccis, or YSLs. Here's a pair I plan on purchasing. Theyre $219 and seem to be a combination of Lanvin, Dior B50, and maybe another high-end brand. Seems like they may be my cup of tea.

Android+Homme.jpg

What website did u see these on?

Originally Posted by RFX45

Has Android Hommer been mentioned here? I just discovered it after browsing one of the those sites oriented to the latest updates in fashion lifestyles. Seems
like a pretty cool brand for us guys that cant afford the $400+ dollar Lanvins, Guccis, or YSLs. Here's a pair I plan on purchasing. Theyre $219 and seem
to be a combination of Lanvin, Dior B50, and maybe another high-end brand. Seems like they may be my cup of tea.

Android+Homme.jpg

Take no offense but that picture makes the shoe look cheap. I can't quite put my finger on it but the pic of the shoe just isn't doing it for me.

It looks like it would fall apart to me and the shape seem all wrong. I honestly don't know why but it just seems like that to me.
i agree, i think it may be the patent leather... its really hard to pull it off without it looking uber-cheap. plus, the strap over the laces ismaybe one step too far. if they got rid of that and made muted colorways with a nice tumbled leather or suede, they might be wearable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom