Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im about to go to these two Barney's stores around my way to see what they got but i just picked these up

wbfck7.jpg

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Gucci sale is coming, starts the 1st. Pre-sale starts week before. I dont know whats on sale yet.
pimp.gif
I've been waiting..hopefully I can get a pair ofslipons in my size this time around.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Gucci sale is coming, starts the 1st. Pre-sale starts week before. I dont know whats on sale yet.
pimp.gif
I've been waiting..hopefully I can get a pair of slipons in my size this time around.

same going for blues this time.

So for anyone in NYC what LV Stores are getting the collab shoes with Kanye? NJ? Soho? LI? Reason I ask is because I'll be there in June so I don'tknow if there's even a chance of me doing a Pre-Order there. Or if I just walk in on release day will I be ok (which I doubt).

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

So for anyone in NYC what LV Stores are getting the collab shoes with Kanye? NJ? Soho? LI? Reason I ask is because I'll be there in June so I don't know if there's even a chance of me doing a Pre-Order there. Or if I just walk in on release day will I be ok (which I doubt).

What are they doing with the release in TO? I know in Van they're making you pay up front with no chance of trying them on for sizing or anything.They're also getting something dumb like 1 size per model. Or maybe the SA I talked to was full of it...

I'm going to find out tomorrow, I was planning to go today but had no time. All the models are coming here except for the Black Jaspers and White Don'sfrom what my friend who did his Pre-Order was told. They just put his number down on the Reserve List and took down his CC# but they won't charge it untilthe day of the release when he comes to pick them up. They also showed him the catalogue pics in the system etc.

I went by the Gucci store today no regular slipon are on sale, the white ones with print. Tomorrow ill post pics and prices

Originally Posted by S Dizzel

RFX.. Whats good with the Barneys 30-40% sale? is it still going on? are lanvins included?

Sale sucked and it was a one day sale yesterday (tuesday).
It was pretty much up to 40% off on select items.

I hate how the Barneys sale are always on weekdays, I keep missing out because of work.

Houstonsnk, keep us updated. I might be interested in the all white high tops and the blue/white slip ons.
I was going to pull the trigger on the blue/white slip ons at Nordstrom but figure it wouldn't hurt to wait a few weeks to see if it goes on sale.

So for anyone in NYC what LV Stores are getting the collab shoes with Kanye? NJ? Soho? LI? Reason I ask is because I'll be there in June so I don't know if there's even a chance of me doing a Pre-Order there. Or if I just walk in on release day will I be ok (which I doubt).

5th ave, boutique inside of Macys, Soho and LI

Barneys sale was wack like other dude said around my way

and i hate how them YSL rolling sneakers look when you rock em with jeans. wont be purchasing another pair of those ever again. they look good on displaythough

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by S Dizzel

RFX.. Whats good with the Barneys 30-40% sale? is it still going on? are lanvins included?

Sale sucked and it was a one day sale yesterday (tuesday).
It was pretty much up to 40% off on select items.

I hate how the Barneys sale are always on weekdays, I keep missing out because of work.

Houstonsnk, keep us updated. I might be interested in the all white high tops and the blue/white slip ons.
I was going to pull the trigger on the blue/white slip ons at Nordstrom but figure it wouldn't hurt to wait a few weeks to see if it goes on sale.
It still might but as of yesterday she said no. Ima call today cause she said they are adding more stuff today and waiting a shipment of morestuff by next week. So ill keep yall updated. I would post pics but they not on there site anymore.

Just got in, man Toronto is beautiful when the weather is OD hot.

Did my Pre-Order on the LV x Kanye's few notes.

- They showed me the catalogue again to confirm they're getting all the shoes except for the Hudson's & the Black Jaspers.
- Retail here will be less than U.S. Retail.
- They're only getting a size run of each shoe, so my Pre-Order doesn't gurantee I get my size.
- There's a long list the Popular one everyone is trying to get are the Red Don's.

I'm going to go back this or next week because none of my SA's were in, and I wasn't confident in the Woman in charge of this release soooooooooI'm going back so my SA's can bump me up to the top of the list. Hopefully when I go to NYC I'll be able to get over there also.

Stopped by Neimans and The Gucci store to check and see if the Hi top Gucci joints were in as usual, both stores slacking.

So in the meantime scooped up
2eb6bso.jpg

16bapuf.jpg

Mini LV sneaker collection pic
9hsz8w.jpg

^ You think I'll be good then on just a walk-in over there?

i always have been ...i think you'll be fine ...there will be numbers in these over here

Just got in, man Toronto is beautiful when the weather is OD hot.

Did my Pre-Order on the LV x Kanye's few notes.

- They showed me the catalogue again to confirm they're getting all the shoes except for the Hudson's & the Black Jaspers.
- Retail here will be less than U.S. Retail.
- They're only getting a size run of each shoe, so my Pre-Order doesn't gurantee I get my size.
- There's a long list the Popular one everyone is trying to get are the Red Don's.

I'm going to go back this or next week because none of my SA's were in, and I wasn't confident in the Woman in charge of this release sooooooooo I'm going back so my SA's can bump me up to the top of the list. Hopefully when I go to NYC I'll be able to get over there also.

Well Damn........good luck. Man these kicks are gonna be serious neck breakers/jealous ones still envy status. These hands down the best LV kicks imo....... Ican get over the pull tab you just have to rock em right......then you add in the limited factor/kanye name behind them/price tag.
sick.gif
, I know somebody out there is buyin just to throw on ebay/sell. The Red Dons arethe most popular? Interesting Those only come in low correct? The HI def looks better.......reason being is that huge pull tab, also ALL RED.....too much. Lowsalso what a 100 bucks cheaper?

Id be paranoid with these on my feet, might have to carry concealed on days you wear them. Gucci still $&#$ LV overall with sneaker style imo (shape +design).
Hi top Gucci joints

yea what LV kick showin these up?

Low graphites its cool but its really about that black/grey checkered board not the shape of the shoe itself. Like that mini collection BFA just posted (propsbtw).........I dunno id take 1 pair of black jaspers over all of those, easy

id just do that quality>quantity forumula to justify the tag
laugh.gif

kanye_lv-don_high_black_476.jpg
pimp.gif
soooo very versatile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom