Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by xilegacy

Someone that mentioned the monogran shoes being on sale were these it?

I just about to come in here and post these. Ive never seen them. They had only 5 pairs left. I might go back Saturday. Price was $315.

^^^My friend just got those from Neiman yesterday...actually look pretty decent in person....I woulda copped if he hadnt already

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

BAck to those van like Guccis. Do yall know what sizes your NM has? I think I need a 8 or 7.5

man if u want them give the one in vegas a call and ill scoop em for u... no extra charge just for what i pay from them. and ive been around... ask about me

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Crumbs

Kanye x LV kicks 7/1/09
Confirmed 100%? all of them?
I have my name on the list right now for red Don's and the white boat shoes, but my SA here at SF keeps telling me the dates keep changing.

My SA is telling me that the kanye joints are not limited once the first run is sold they will continue to release them dont know how true this is but thatswhat im hearing.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Kanye x LV kicks 7/1/09
I have my name on the list right now for red Don's and the white boat shoes, but my SA here at SF keeps telling me the dates keep changing.
I think the 7/1 date is the expected shipping date, as in thats the day they expect to start shipping themto stores. The SA I spoke to told me to expect these sometime in the first two weeks of July.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Kanye x LV kicks 7/1/09
I think the 7/1 date is the expected shipping date, as in thats the day they expect to start shipping them to stores. The SA I spoke to told me to expect these sometime in the first two weeks of July.

The dons and Jaspers (i didnt ask about anything else) are supposed to be on-sale July 1st, apparently there treating this like one of there bag world widereleases 4 weeks from today.

So I hear ... and it is typical for things to drop the 1st of the month ...at least it is here in NYC

Originally Posted by kingofthesouthga

BAck to those van like Guccis. Do yall know what sizes your NM has? I think I need a 8 or 7.5

man if u want them give the one in vegas a call and ill scoop em for u... no extra charge just for what i pay from them. and ive been around... ask about me

I will.

And I hope Kanye X LV arent limited. I would like to see them. At first people also said the Graphites were limited.

Originally Posted by aaron1976

Better question will there be some reselling value in the LV X Kayne's?

Horrible resale value, it actually depreciates by 60% once you leave the store with the shoes, even if it is still in the box.
It depreciates by 90% if you wear it right out of the store.

Trying to resale the Kanye X LV are worthless IMO.
These are geared towards a certain consumer & unfortunately most people do not have enough disposable income to spend on these given their retail price.They aren't a $200 Nike sneaker.
laugh.gif

If there was one model that would cause a problem, I would say it would be the Red Don's EASY.

On a side note, what is this sale I'm hearing about.....anyone want to provide details? I NEED some Gucci Slip ons!

PO

I don't think anyone should under estimate these Kanye fanatics
laugh.gif
. The way dudes go hard for these yeezy's I wouldn't be surprised if theyauctioned their first born child.

I'm gonna go out on limb and say there will be resell as long as they stay limited and not drop like graphites.

You guys are killing me here.
I was trying to discourage the hype early on.
laugh.gif

PO, check out your nearest NM for some slipons.
Only the blue/white and white/tattoes version are on sale though.
The white/tatooed version is actually available on sale at NeimanMarcus.com

if these ye x lvs are as limited as it is looking...i def think the will fetch a pretty nickle

Originally Posted by Fabogus

Quick question...do Gucci outlet stores carry shoes in the store at all?
yes, but they go very fast and they sizes are odd.

thanks, are they really outlet prices? or am I going to be paying roughly retail for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom