Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure you guys know by now, but all Neiman Marcus' Last Call are having an insane summer sale. A lot of things are now marked 50% off, with thealready marked down price.

Just copped some sick Cole Haans for $103 and a Burberry dress shirt for $35
pimp.gif

It's worth checking out.

Originally Posted by rockforlight

I'm sure you guys know by now, but all Neiman Marcus' Last Call are having an insane summer sale. A lot of things are now marked 50% off, with the already marked down price.

pimp.gif

It's worth checking out.
so is it additional 50% off on already marked down 50% items? I wish the one near me was closer. 1hr drive is too far.
laugh.gif

how do u guys wear your LV DAMIER high top sneakers SOMEONE POST pics cuz everytime I wear mines I wear them in a different way

Originally Posted by BgL2687

I'm sure you guys know by now, but all Neiman Marcus' Last Call are having an insane summer sale. A lot of things are now marked 50% off, with the already marked down price.

pimp.gif

It's worth checking out.
so is it additional 50% off on already marked down 50% items? I wish the one near me was closer. 1hr drive is too far.
laugh.gif

"Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that we will be taking an additional 50% OFF all color-stamped clearance merchandise NOW through Monday, July 27th! This is yourchance to land some spectacular deals on apparel, shoes, jewelry, and accessories so hurry in for the best selection! We hope to see you here!"

The shoe selection was
eek.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by spacej23

I asked my local LV store to try to snag a pair of the grey/pink Jaspers for me way back
when prices/model numbers first came out. They haven't gotten any of the other shoes, nor will they receive them, but they said they could possibly get
them from another store.

Is it wishful thinking to think they'll be able to come through?
ohwell.gif

If you got a CC I don't see why you can't Pre-Order and they can bring it from another location or I'd call a location that isn't as popular (Chicago, Virginia, Boston etc) give them your info then have it sent to your local store.

If those Jaspers are slowly coming out, when the HELL do the Black's come out?

Don't know Q....
Just passing along what i hear.

PO

pimp.gif

It's worth checking out.
laugh.gif

"Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that we will be taking an additional 50% OFF all color-stamped clearance merchandise NOW through Monday, July 27th! This is your chance to land some spectacular deals on apparel, shoes, jewelry, and accessories so hurry in for the best selection! We hope to see you here!"

The shoe selection was
eek.gif

Thanks for the info.
pimp.gif

^Bluefly.com homes..Theyr'e $340 normally. I scooped mine when they had their 4th of July sale, they had them for $306 and I had a $20 off coupon.

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

pimp.gif

It's worth checking out.
laugh.gif

"Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that we will be taking an additional 50% OFF all color-stamped clearance merchandise NOW through Monday, July 27th! This is your chance to land some spectacular deals on apparel, shoes, jewelry, and accessories so hurry in for the best selection! We hope to see you here!"

The shoe selection was
eek.gif

Thanks for the info.
pimp.gif

The overall selection here was
sick.gif

I guess I waited to late.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
My Jeans don't bleed but there's heavy Denim Stains on my Gucci Slips, any advice to get it out?

smh.gif
My Jeans don't bleed but there's heavy Denim Stains on my Gucci Slips, any advice to get it out?

Cold water, Laundry detergent and a soft bristle tooth brush maybe?....

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

smh.gif
nerd.gif

I'd like to know this as well.
my SA told me when ever i get stains on mine to bring them back and he would get them clean for me. call urs up and see what they say

Can someone explain to me how to post pics from a Mac on Safari. Usually, on the PC at work, I have a little toolbar to post. Not seeing it on my mac at home.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Can someone explain to me how to post pics from a Mac on Safari. Usually, on the PC at work, I have a little toolbar to post. Not seeing it on my mac at home.

need to know this as well

Originally Posted by icebergslm

^Bluefly.com homes..Theyr'e $340 normally. I scooped mine when they had their 4th of July sale, they had them for $306 and I had a $20 off coupon.

Thnx man for the link i hope they restock my size i was so hype but no12's smh

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

Originally Posted by icebergslm

Thnx man for the link i hope they restock my size i was so hype but no 12's smh
you might only need a size 10.5 or 11 in gucci sizing if you wear a 12 in nike. The gucci sizing runs a size bigger.

^yeah he's right cashmere. I wear a size 10, in gucci I wear a size 9g, and my slip ons are a size 8.5g and they fit perfectly, rfx put me on that. A 10.5gshould be what you need.

e8f25b9730ed2a0b267116af2de6bab94e2b0bc.jpg

I had a good weekend. I MIGHT be able to help some of you out, as my LV is still keeping them off the floor, but so far, my SA told me no one has come toclaim, as far as waiting list goes.

Sorry for the shoddy pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom