Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JoRdaNH109

got mines today....
n679096371_2814593_325425.jpg
dope LV Jasper's
pimp.gif

How does the Sperry fit into high end shoes? Btw, those were on sale for the Anniversary Sale for $49.90

was at the bloor st LV store in toronto and as I was leaving nonchalantly asked if they had any of the kanye collabs... they had 3 pairs... all had to be"released" with permission or whatnot.

Long story short the jasper highs were the only ones that fit and were actually the illest so I copped those with the pink sole too
laugh.gif

Pics when I get back from my trip.

PS: toronto gets better every time I come
smh.gif
not fair

PPS: the sales tax is ridiculous
smh.gif
ended up being $1,322 and some change
smh.gif

^ And my friend went there today and told me apparently the Black Jaspers is a Limited Release and is only coming out @ 5th Ave & Paris.
frown.gif

LV for fall will be a big problem.

New Graphite loafers:
untitl23.jpg

Sneakers:
untitl24.jpg

untitl26.jpg

Although some of those looks good, the problem isn't those, it is these 4 sneakers right here:
The ones on the left are the Sunrise Sneakers in Mixed Patchwork, the blue ones are a must. (400 Euros)
The ones on the right are the Punchy Damier sneakers and the graphite ones are definitely a must. (335 Euros)
untitl25.jpg

^RFX45^ The LV Loafers look sick!! I sawthe Sunrise Patchwork's in person today, they alright, nothing extraordinary. The Damiers lows could be a good look.. I just couldn't find a feel forthe High's and midsole on the older lows never attracted me...I just gotta see how they'd look & feel on my feet now..

What's the name of those Raf Simons Grey High's that you posted 2 pages back?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

^ And my friend went there today and told me apparently the Black Jaspers is a Limited Release and is only coming out @ 5th Ave & Paris.
frown.gif

I'm glad they had these because I already have black gucci chucks and black damier highs, so another black shoe would be dumb. I wasn't sure about thepurchase, i mean this is my first 1000+ pair shoe, and I thought me pending 700 was
smh.gif
these better make me a super producer extraordinare.

NYers always gets the good stuff/sale.

http://racked.com/archives/2009/08/06/above_the_fray_a_gargantuan_gucci_rush_at_dsw.php?o=0

GUCCI at DSW

Above The Fray: A Gargantuan Gucci Rush At DSW

Thursday, August 6, 2009, by Cynthia Drescher

Yesterday evening, we witnessed a feeding frenzy-actually two feeding frenzies if you count the pigeons decimating some garbage we walked by in the West Village. The main event however is DSW's "surprise" shipment of Gucci at 60% off retail and its attraction of a stampede of shoppers gnashing their teeth and rending their garments to get at it.

Officially, the sale on Gucci (almost) everything begins today, but the boxes of G-covered goods were opened yesterday to DSW's "premiere" shoppers, even though no distinction was made once you arrived at the store. Actually, we had almost forgotten about it in the midst of the McQueen sale flurry, until an eagle-eyed reader whipped us back into our right mind with this email:
http://
Inside are handbags, shoes, canvas weekender & messenger bags, bkack briefcases, luggage & dopp kits, wallets, key fobs & cases, eyeglass holders, older ipod cases, drawer liners ($29), teddy bears, baby and dog items, agendas, ID holders, scarves, cosmetic bags, small signature logo totes, fanny packs for 60% off. Even "G" ice cube trays! Wallets $49 - 99, Agendas $199, Bags $149 - $799, 30 day return policy with receipt. Boxes of merch being brought out from the back and they will be fully restocked for tomorrow.

Christmas has literally come early for many as we witnessed a sea of arms crooked under the weight of any number of bags while other arms searched and sorted through boxes of wallets and Gucci cell phone charms. There is plenty of everything for both men and women-but no clothing aside from scarves and hats.

To each his own here; Gucci is not at the top of our list and so instead of joining the box-diggers, we floated around the sale and snapped a comprehensive gallery of images. We recommend checking out the photos to familiarize yourself with the sale; once you're in there, the crowds will be too heavy and patience too stretched to do any leisurely browsing. Good luck and let us know what you've scored in the comments!

Note about safety: Do not bring children or pets to the sale. The aisles are extremely small and there are many flying limbs and bags. Your dog will be stepped on and your child possibly elbowed in the face; you have been warned.

Probably mostly women stuff but they do have men's shoes and belt as well.
3793460209_712a242b88_o.jpg
3793485281_1673b87be7_o.jpg

3794309178_6b1937195d_o.jpg
3793480535_d897d6d778_o.jpg

3794300444_dab3165c7d_o.jpg
3794296654_5677cf09ce_o.jpg

3793486269_bd0afce1cc_o.jpg
3794294774_c778178862_o.jpg

If these were near me, I could buy a years worth of gift for my family.
I wouldn't mind having those white Gucci duffle for $150.

I don't know why but there is just something about these sneakers/trainers that I like.
mm0257gry_01
mm0256red_02

Originally Posted by RFX45

NYers always gets the good stuff/sale.

http://racked.com/archives/2009/08/06/above_the_fray_a_gargantuan_gucci_rush_at_dsw.php?o=0

GUCCI at DSW

First time posting in this particular thread... I'm more of a lurker... There are also other DSW stores throughout the US that are also having this sale:

Other DSW Gucci Participating Locations:
California
Metro Point at South Coast, Costa Mesa
Union Sq, San Francisco
Westfield Mission Valley, San Diego

Florida
Biscayne Boulevard Plaza, Aventura
Kendall 1 Plaza, Miami

Georgia
Buckhead Station, Atlanta

Illinois
Shops at Oakbrook Place, Oakbrook

Maryland
Germantown Square, Bethesda

New York
DSW, Carle Place

Ohio
Easton, Columbus

Texas
Post Oak Galleria, Houston
Preston Center Pavilion, Dallas
Prestonwood Town Center, Dallas

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

frown.gif
black jaspers were the only pair I wanted. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom