Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

I really have no idea when it comes to camera's and I just wanted a camera that is simple but also saves pics in RAW format and has a good macro feature.
And I pretty much just picked the least expensive tri-pod since I really need it for simple tasks and will probably be used once in a while.

Originally Posted by RFX45

New LV shoes for Fall/Winter. The high-tops are nice and simple but the damier is just awesome.
The new graphite high cut looks much better than the low-cut so I might be getting that instead.
untitl28.jpg
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

OVERSIZED logo's is never a good look.

solesupreme, can u see if they have the loafers solini picked up? i got it in 11 here but its way too big :/
still gotta move my 500$ gc from bluefly, if anyones interested, pm me!

sorry tre, they didnt hav any of the items u were lookin for at the spot

Originally Posted by ArmenExchange

solesupreme, can u see if they have the loafers solini picked up? i got it in 11 here but its way too big :/
still gotta move my 500$ gc from bluefly, if anyones interested, pm me!

sorry tre, they didnt hav any of the items u were lookin for at the spot
No, I didn't see those at my last visit. But they did have some other styles...I picked up this tannish pair...

laugh.gif

I really have no idea when it comes to camera's and I just wanted a camera that is simple but also saves pics in RAW format and has a good macro feature.
And I pretty much just picked the least expensive tri-pod since I really need it for simple tasks and will probably be used once in a while.

The camera is top notch..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Just from my days of working at BBY, Dynex is known to be a cheap chinesebrand.. Which ain't shht wrong with that because we could get that tripod for like $1.02, and a 48 pack of dynex batteries for $4
laugh.gif

In other news tho, when Barney's have a sale those Margiela's will be copped.
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BgL2687

those damier graphite highs look much better than the ones that first came out. Damn now I got to really think if I need 2 pairs of graphite highs.
they look very "off" to me...i mean its kind of a wasted release....i def like the first shape better

and i'm glad to see the NB style joints back...they were out years ago...i wont comment on any of that furry animal print stuff
alien.gif

That's weird because I find the shape of the new hi-tops much better, reminds me of the Gucci Chucks.
The first graphite hi-tops looks a bit weird to me, LV actually called it boots.
The new one looks smoother to me, it looks nice. I'd have to check it out in person though.

Lilpro4, the camera is a bit overwhelming.
laugh.gif
I'm so used to point and shoots and that thing looks so complicated.
It's fun to play around with it though. I need to find a tutorial to find out everything about it since I'm too lazy to read the guide.

That's weird because I find the shape of the new hi-tops much better, reminds me of the Gucci Chucks.
The first graphite hi-tops looks a bit weird to me, LV actually called it boots.
The new one looks smoother to me, it looks nice. I'd have to check it out in person though.

laugh.gif
It's fun to play around with it though. I need to find a tutorial to find out everything about it since I'm too lazy to read the guide.

yea they def look more "chuck-%@*" - maybe thats why i dont like them...i dont do chucks or that style sneaker in general...i didnt like any pix ofthe 1st graphite highs but when i saw them in person and tried them on i went with high over low beacuse of the shape...if these were released i def wouldnthave went with the high

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif

yea they def look more "chuck-%@*" - maybe thats why i dont like them...i dont do chucks or that style sneaker in general...i didnt like any pix of the 1st graphite highs but when i saw them in person and tried them on i went with high over low beacuse of the shape...if these were released i def wouldnt have went with the high
Tre...these new ones are much more comfortable than the first ones that came out imo. I just bought the white LV highs and I plan on going backto get the graphite ones when the millionaire IIs come out. Hopefully Q's info is on point with the fall release
nerd.gif

The first graphite highs looked odd to me and then I saw someone here wearing them with shorts and that kind of did it for me.
I liked the lows on the graphites elans much better and I guess for me, since I do like the chucks-style (I have 3 of the Gucci Chucks), the graphite Punchy isjust the right style although I may opt for the brown ones this time to mix it up a bit. I'm not sure yet though because it means I'd have to get thebrown damier initiales belt as well.
laugh.gif

BGL, do you know how much the Punchy Hi's are retailing for?

I bought white LV logo pair and they were $560 before tax. I'm assuming the damier pair should be the same price.

Interestingly enough, in the LV UK website, the big logo Punchy sneakers you bought cost 370 Euro's while the Punchy Graphite is only 345 Euros.
I thought it would have cost more as the Elan damiers were $590 (355 Euro) for the lowtops and $605 (365 Euro) for the hi-tops.
With the Punchy Graphite being 10 Euro less, I guess it would be $575 but with the Euro price stabilizing, I guess we are benefitting with it's retailbeing cheaper.
AWESOME!!!

yea they def look more "chuck-%@*" - maybe thats why i dont like them...i dont do chucks or that style sneaker in general...i didnt like any pix of the 1st graphite highs but when i saw them in person and tried them on i went with high over low beacuse of the shape...if these were released i def wouldnt have went with the high
makes a big difference depending on your foot size

this is not for me

Houston, is there any Kanye x LV left at the Galleria?

RFX, how much are the Lanvin boat shoes?

PO

^^I dont know. I will be going this weekend. I will let you know. Last week they had red dons in a big size and grey dons in an 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom