Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone in the US sees or hears of a pair of LV9.5 Patchwork Dons in there local LV store, please let me know...
You will be rewarded greatly!!!

^^
That is your best bet.
Either they will have a pair, say they are sold out, or still have some, but serving people on waiting lists and shipping them amongst stores.

PO

I stand corrected, KW x LV collab >>>>> Gucci x Ronson collab.
The only decent pair is the midtop boat sneakers in red, white and blue but there is still hope.
A nicely colored chuck-esque sneakers or a slip-ons wouldn't be too bad.

Gucci Icon-Temporary | Flash Sneaker Store and Mark Ronson Sneakers

After reporting about the new Gucci Icon-Temporary initiative a while back, we can finally give you some more detailed information, along with more views at the footwear that will go on sale. Gucci's Frida Giannini worked with Mark Ronson on this flash sneaker store concept that will be taking off in October 2009.

Together with Mark Ronson, Gucci worked on limited edition Gucci Ronson sneakers. At each destination of the flash sneaker store a new Gucci Ronson sneaker will be introduced, in addition to 18 sneaker styles in the Gucci Icon-Temporary sneaker collection. The collection overall consists of 16 men's styles and 2 women's styles, with each sneaker coming with a special Gucci silver or gold metal dog tag. Customers initials can be engraved onto customized leather tags on the laces. Also the packaging has been designed specifically for each city of the tour. On top of the special make-up and packaging, each Gucci Ronson sneaker will come with a 12-inch vinyl record with tracks selected by Mark Ronson.

The first Gucci Icon-Temporary store will debut at Crosby Street in New York City on October 23rd, with Frida Giannini and Mark Ronson attending the kick-off party. The store will open to the public on October 24th and will stay open for 2 weeks. In December the temporary space will move to Miami to coincide with Art Basel Miami and Design Miami and in 2010 the pop-up store will come to London and Tokyo.

gucci-mark-ronson-sneakers-front.jpg

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Not feeling any of those.
But isnt there suppose to be like 16-18 pairs?

Yeah, my guess is it'll slowly show up here and there since pairs are limited to each locations. I'm just hoping for new colorways of the Gucci chucksand maybe slip-ons.

those have been out for about a month now...pretty popular for a hermes shoe... want the grey pair

Does anyone have a pair of the Hermes Quicker Sneakers?
I'm wondering how they compair in quality to the LV joints?

Originally Posted by Crumbs

those have been out for about a month now...pretty popular for a hermes shoe... want the grey pair
Yea I saw them on ebay. Very nice, simple lookin shoe but pricey.

Originally Posted by RFX45

I stand corrected, KW x LV collab >>>>> Gucci x Ronson collab.
The only decent pair is the midtop boat sneakers in red, white and blue but there is still hope.
A nicely colored chuck-esque sneakers or a slip-ons wouldn't be too bad.

Gucci Icon-Temporary | Flash Sneaker Store and Mark Ronson Sneakers

After reporting about the new Gucci Icon-Temporary initiative a while back, we can finally give you some more detailed information, along with more views at the footwear that will go on sale. Gucci's Frida Giannini worked with Mark Ronson on this flash sneaker store concept that will be taking off in October 2009.

Together with Mark Ronson, Gucci worked on limited edition Gucci Ronson sneakers. At each destination of the flash sneaker store a new Gucci Ronson sneaker will be introduced, in addition to 18 sneaker styles in the Gucci Icon-Temporary sneaker collection. The collection overall consists of 16 men's styles and 2 women's styles, with each sneaker coming with a special Gucci silver or gold metal dog tag. Customers initials can be engraved onto customized leather tags on the laces. Also the packaging has been designed specifically for each city of the tour. On top of the special make-up and packaging, each Gucci Ronson sneaker will come with a 12-inch vinyl record with tracks selected by Mark Ronson.

The first Gucci Icon-Temporary store will debut at Crosby Street in New York City on October 23rd, with Frida Giannini and Mark Ronson attending the kick-off party. The store will open to the public on October 24th and will stay open for 2 weeks. In December the temporary space will move to Miami to coincide with Art Basel Miami and Design Miami and in 2010 the pop-up store will come to London and Tokyo.
gucci-mark-ronson-sneakers-front.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

All of them sucks
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

FAIL.

I received a flyer from Saks yesterday.
They are having a Friends & Family sale starting on 10/14 that will last tile 10/18.
25% off almost everything, with exceptions of course.
There will also be a coupon code for online orders, will update when more info surfaces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom