Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2cfy0bn.jpg

AP on his wrist looks good, looks similar to what Ivey was wearing in the WSOP.

Originally Posted by angonas

Houston- I thought you were no longer interested because I thought I had given you all the information you needed.

Appreciate all comments on my collection. As far as the red Pradas, they were the first ever high end shoe I ever got and they were a gift. I've been pretty suspect of them as well but could never be sure. The rest are all bought personally by me either in store or exclusive online retailers, so I'm good.

Can anyone be sure they are fugazi? In comfort I could never really tell any difference between those and the Blues.

check your email

Can anyone be sure they are fugazi? In comfort I could never really tell any difference between those and the Blues.

angonas,

Not that it matters much to me but since you didn't personally get them (and judging from your other stuff, you don't mess with fakes) I'm 100%sure those are less than authentic. Again, not trying to shoot you down or anything of that nature but just as a second opinion. The blue ones althoughI've never seen in a high top, looks good. Shape is consistent with the real. The red ones you can primarily tell from the cut of the leather for the mostpart.

Those boat shoes are growing on me. That pic doesnt make them look so long and pointy.
But $530 is alot.

Airmaxes- Thanks for your input, I appreciate you looking out. Now I am going to end up giving those away to the SA or something. Also I am looking tounload the red Don's if anyone interested.

JoCambell- from my own experience Raf's and Dior's have similar true to fit sizing. The YSL's on the other hand did run about a whole size to bigfor me.

Originally Posted by knosoloso

got these in about 2 weeks ago.....294 shipped......

Sorry for qoutin the pic but does anyone know the style # of these? Also how do they fit compared to Gucci driver loafs?
nerd.gif

^^the store in NY I think. ONly place selling those. But they do look better. The box looks huge and I didnt know they came with that bag.

Airmaxes- Thanks for your input, I appreciate you looking out. Now I am going to end up giving those away to the SA or something. Also I am looking to unload the red Don's if anyone interested.

JoCambell- from my own experience Raf's and Dior's have similar true to fit sizing. The YSL's on the other hand did run about a whole size to big for me.
What size u wear bro?

Thekid973- Funny because I looked so hard to get the DH B50's in all white and had to settle for the black.

searchin4js- Majority of my shoes are sz 41, Dons happen to be LV 6.5

Damn, I ordered the Raf Simon in 41 and I wear my LVs in size 8-8.5.
The chances are they won't fit me then, damnit!

Thekid973- Funny because I looked so hard to get the DH B50's in all white and had to settle for the black.
Yeah I ordered the white ones from Barneys first and they sent me the blacks. Then I had to go all the way there and exchange them now I wish Icould of just had both. But if you don't mind me asking where did you order those Ato Matsumoto's from? I am a size 12 and had to settle for a size 11in the reds because I thought that was the biggest size they had. But your box says they go up to a size 12, whats the deal?

Originally Posted by TheKid973

Yeah I ordered the white ones from Barneys first and they sent me the blacks. Then I had to go all the way there and exchange them now I wish I could of just had both. But if you don't mind me asking where did you order those Ato Matsumoto's from? I am a size 12 and had to settle for a size 11 in the reds because I thought that was the biggest size they had. But your box says they go up to a size 12, whats the deal?

I ordered mine from Oki-Ni back when the dollar still had a little value. Their website is mostly sold out now, but they offer up to a uk 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom