Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by CLDRIVER

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

C'mon Cleve.....your wildin' with that one? Air Yeezy's? high end?

Got a call from one of my LV reps, notified me that my store got more of the LV x Kanye's in.
laugh.gif
tdot your right. i just really dig the shoes a lot and in my mind think they deserve higher respect
pimp.gif
I like your fit though, simple and clean. People tend to OD with that shoe when it's already loud itself.

Talked to my SA at LV today. Black Jaspers are a no go. Damn. Should be scooping Patchwork Don's in about two weeks though.

^ Yeah they'll be but it's apparently not a "re-release" it's a 2nd Shipment to complete orders that weren't completed the 1st time.So if you threw your name on a list and didn't get your pair if you stayed in contact with your local store you more than likely should have your pair,depending on your location.

Yea I went to LV Houston today, got the same info yall got.
FYI LV Houston to graphite beanies in again. And there was a new pair of shoes too ive never seen. It kinda looks like the sunlight patchwork sneaker but inblack trim and regular monogram. They were $500. Also saw the sunlight patchwork sneaker being worn today by some guy. They looked very simple and nice. Alsowill be picking these up during the Gucci sale..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

FYI LV Houston to graphite beanies in again. And there was a new pair of shoes too ive never seen. It kinda looks like the sunlight patchwork sneaker but in black trim and regular monogram. They were $500. Also saw the sunlight patchwork sneaker being worn today by some guy. They looked very simple and nice. Also will be picking these up during the Gucci sale..
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I need those. is there a red colorway by any chance?
that's my favorite Gucci model ever.

took this the other day, pardon the twitter name.

i had the opportunity to get red dons through my boys name coming up on the list for reserve. i've decided to pass, being that i have had the patchworkjaspers and sold them due to the fact that the shoe just isnt for me. last on my list is a gucci shoe or two, some low top lanvins and some ysl rollinghightops. then i may chill out for a bit.

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

FYI LV Houston to graphite beanies in again. And there was a new pair of shoes too ive never seen. It kinda looks like the sunlight patchwork sneaker but in black trim and regular monogram. They were $500. Also saw the sunlight patchwork sneaker being worn today by some guy. They looked very simple and nice. Also will be picking these up during the Gucci sale..
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I need those. is there a red colorway by any chance?
that's my favorite Gucci model ever.

took this the other day, pardon the twitter name.

pimp.gif
pic And no they don't just that color. Price is $260

^ For 260 i might have to go pick those up what sizes did they have at the Galleria?
And i'll try this again anyone know where I can pick these up there from Givenchy
375101043.jpg

If anybodies LV store has a 9.5 LV in the Patchwork Dons let me know... We can work something out to get you a discount on other items from LV.

Originally Posted by Steamin Beamin

^ For 260 i might have to go pick those up what sizes did they have at the Galleria?
And i'll try this again anyone know where I can pick these up there from Givenchy
375101043.jpg

I dont know. Just go in and ask for Holly. She the short haired white girl. And if you like those you might like these..
Mens Christian Louboutins
christian_louboutin_freddy-flat.jpg

Size Question:

If I wear size 7G in Gucci Chucks, what size LV Monte Carlo Loafers should I go with?

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Steamin Beamin

375101043.jpg

I dont know. Just go in and ask for Holly. She the short haired white girl. And if you like those you might like these..
Mens Christian Louboutins
christian_louboutin_freddy-flat.jpg

Yeah I talked to Holly today she's got my pair locked down Thanks for the tip. Gucci and Texans on Monday Night Football the perfect Texas storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom