Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
how much are the gucci slip ons? and where can I get a pair besides the gucci store? Thanks.
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
Myspace - Boring Ol' Lefty

Is it possible that just no one knows anything about those Dior Homme's Hi Tops?
"I used to have Jordans most recent, throw Jordans on the truck now just to look decent."- Kanye West

DUDE504 - I believe those gucci sneakers are from last season and if so good luck finding them . Ever since jay wore the black and white ones they have been impossible to find. The green ones were a instore exclusive also. I might need to check out barneys for those lanvin's

^ I think they're actually 800 or 880 :lol:
laugh.gif

Hopefully they're worth it, because so far, every high-end shoe I've purchased has been worth its' prices.

thanks for info dubA169 have you seen those brown lowtops i have pictured anywhere

I have a question. Somebody mentioned that if the Prada American Cups have the single stiching it is fake and that the double stiching is authentic. On Raffello-Network they have American Cups that have single Sticthing. And that website claims to sell authentic merchandise. Now im looking for some american cups to buy. Which ones do i go for? Has anybody comfirmed if this is true? And does anybody know where i can get A-Cups for cheap?
I got a Fort Greene lean, Clinton Hill chill...Brooklyn, NY

dude504 how much are those gucci's????
TEAM S O L E M E N T A L I T Y​

Can't tell me nothin!

just ordered these, they aren't exactly high end but i thought i would share.

im a big fan of the G Series and have a pair from a a few seasons ago that i love. it sucks they are ending it for men.

6bl9ixw.jpg
Team AM (iD) FAMOur colorways are betterFinders Keepers...

they have single stiching pradas that r real the cups from this year and last year have the double stiching but anything before that has the single stihing if im not mistaken hope this helps

^^Thanks , did help, cuz im looking at a pair of blue A-Cups on ebay that has double stitching
I got a Fort Greene lean, Clinton Hill chill...Brooklyn, NY

^yo! why didn't you mention those to me? :smh:
smh.gif
and did you contact your boy about the gucci highs?
Money my motivator, my mouth my money maker
No I don't see you haters, so let's go get this paper

For those people asking, I got these about a yr ago around this time.
I bought them at the Gucci store on 5th Ave in New York.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom