Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray J in YSLs...

ray-j-01.jpg

Idk something about them looks off to me just by comparing them to the other pics in this thread... but im not positive cuz I dont own a pair

pretty sure those are fake... i think i've seen that same seller selling other fakes on ebay as well...

just compared those pix to my authentic ones and they are definitely fake. the stitching along the brown suede in the back is very poorly done. the grey piecethat meets the bottom of the brown back is too low. that pointy piece of leather above the LV logo on the tongue, where the leather was cut at a point likethat, that shouldn't be there, there is no point.

and his first lace is under, but it should be over. the tassels are on there super tight, my rep told me i'd have to take them to a shoe repair guy to everhave them taken off properly without damage and reattached to another pair of laces, so if those were real i highly doubt they just took them off to re-lacethem like that.

the overall shape of those is just off too, but obviously fakes are getting better...

some of the black fakes are getting really good too, but they keep screwing up by putting the tassels on them (blacks don't come with them)...

i might be in luck tho, i think i might have come up on a legit, worn once, pair of black jaspers in my exact size... :crossed fingers:

im on the market for a pair of lanvins......where can a dude with size 13 feet come up on a pair online?

everyplace i run into has limited sizes that usually stop at 12

A size 12 in Lanvin might fit a size 14-15 in Nike/Jordans so keep that in mind.

Originally Posted by CLDRIVER

opps i sold mines lol looked real to me. glad the nt detectives told you other wise. lol
Alright no more legit check by you,
laugh.gif
wink.gif

took these YSL's out to the mean streets of Queens yesterday, not too happy by the way the shoe collar hurt the back of my leg, anyone else ever experiencea similar problem?

Originally Posted by philly5fan

I hate how the YSL's look with the popped out tongue... still a dope shoe nonetheless

I don't think it looks right with straight fit jeans, i tried em on but i wear skinny fit denim (APC New Cures) and it looks great because the shoe isnarrow so it's proportionate.
Same way Redwings wouldn't look right with skinny jeans.

Originally Posted by RFX45

A size 12 in Lanvin might fit a size 14-15 in Nike/Jordans so keep that in mind.
Really? So all those size 10.5 and 11 Lanvin's on Barneys.com I could've bought/ fit if I wear a size 12?

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by philly5fan

I hate how the YSL's look with the popped out tongue... still a dope shoe nonetheless

I don't think it looks right with straight fit jeans, i tried em on but i wear skinny fit denim (APC New Cures) and it looks great because the shoe is narrow so it's proportionate.
Same way Redwings wouldn't look right with skinny jeans.
Im with you. When I first bought my pair, I had some regular straight fit they didnt look well at all. Then I copped some Ever Maywood jeans. Theyare
pimp.gif

will show my few pick ups when i get around to taking pics
on another note, home boys jeans are tighter than brothers but somehow contrast with the grey ysl's
laugh.gif

ok i am lying he violated them rollings
326948_photo45.jpg

Originally Posted by TheKid973

Originally Posted by RFX45

Really? So all those size 10.5 and 11 Lanvin's on Barneys.com I could've bought/ fit if I wear a size 12?

I wear a 9.5-10 in Nikes/Jordans and wear a size 7 in Lanvins perfectly.

Originally Posted by CLDRIVER

will show my few pick ups when i get around to taking pics
on another note, home boys jeans are tighter than brothers but somehow contrast with the grey ysl's
laugh.gif

ok i am lying he violated them rollings
326948_photo45.jpg

Not that tight.
laugh.gif
Ill post a pic tomorrow. I think ima rock them.

called my LV rep down in florida today... she called france earlier this week when i hit her up about the black jaspers for vip's... france said they didnot cut anymore black jaspers, period. so i'm not entirely sure about this vip thing, if it's true it sounds like they pulled 'em from a stash, notmade another limited batch...

she has a list of people who want black jaspers, some of which are big money spenders, like a certain sports player down there who had some of his shoesstolen, including his black jaspers, and she can't even get another pair for him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom