Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have been better if those red punchys were in leather instead of canvas so cleaning them won't be a hassle. But that's a hot shoe nonetheless.
pimp.gif

2 Questions: 
1 - Does anybody know the name of the Gucci's Jay-Z had on in the "Show me what you got" video?

2 - Any black/white suggestions?

Yeah, those Guccis are a couple of years old now. It's still one of my favorites.
I was actually thinking of getting the blue canvas Punchy because it is the same colorway.

Speaking of Punchys, you guys are a horrible influence, I just placed an order on the red Punchys.

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

how come no shoes on louis website?

??? Their there. When you get to the website, do not go to "E-Shopping".
Click on "Collection" instead and you will see the shoes they have available for the current season.

Not all will be on sale at the website though.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Yeah, those Guccis are a couple of years old now. It's still one of my favorites.
I was actually thinking of getting the blue canvas Punchy because it is the same colorway.

Speaking of Punchys, you guys are a horrible influence, I just placed an order on the red Punchys.
roll.gif

When you get them please take a pic of you wearing them.

You know me, i'll try and post pics. It probably won't come until next week though. The SA had to order from another store.

Moncler, a high-end Italian brand mostly known for their popular line of jackets, has begun branching out into other areas of fashion such as shoes and apparel. For the Spring/Summer 2010 collection, Moncler introduces their new line of Monaco sneakers ($350). Here you can see the tan suede and the white leather low top colorways, which feature tricolor stripes on the sides with a Moncler logo print, a rubberized logo Moncler patch on the tongue and a rubber midsole. While these shoes borrow many design characteristics from Adidas, I have no doubt that Moncler’s Monaco sneaker will be a must have among luxury enthusiast.

moncler-monaco-ss2010-sneakers-front.jpg

moncler-monaco-ss2010-sneakers-5-540x329.jpg

Hi all:
I've gotten a lot of PM's ever since i dropped information about the un-released Don colorway I saw, but i do want to clarify:

- I'm unsure if KW x LV is pairing up to do other models.
- The Grey/Navy Patchwork model is simply a model that was shown to me. I'm not sure if it's for an upcoming release or if it is an unreleased pair. I think TDot broke news of a potential re-release, I just happened to see that pair when he mentioned that. I've heard rumors, but nothing is concrete from my end.

That's about it.
If someone is insane @ PS, feel free to PM me a template & I can fill you in on what you must do. Thanks.

-
PO

Originally Posted by hadegbite

RFx where are you going evey night??? During the week?

i swear to god i just thought of the samething then i scrolled down an i seen your reply lol

fri-sat are usually my social nights sometimes other things come up, crazy rotation from RFX i know all this stuff stay in 9.9/10 condition.  

moncler-monaco-ss2010-sneakers-5-540x329.jpg

eh, very basic

ya cant tell me those arent bein bought just for the branding....

Well going out usually means dinner and socializing with friends and other stuff.
Sometimes, just chilling and relaxing at lounges or bars, especially now that my recreational basketball games has been on a halt.
After a long day of hard work, you just got to enjoy and go out and relax.

laugh.gif
Condition on shoes is pretty good, too much shoes to rotate, some doesn't even get wear or gets one wear and then gets buried.
Especially the sneakers since I've been wearing dress shoes and boots lately.
Some of my sneakers are getting some wear this week because I have to rest my feet and take advantage of the dry weather.
Rain returns this weekend and will last through next week, so back to boots I go.

Dena Up, sneakers are Ferragamo Runway Sneakers.

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Finally decided to put these on the feet down in Dallas this past week; ended up knocking out in the cramped *#% seat on the plane, tossing my feet left and right and woke up to a nasty scratch/crack on the metallic, 
smh.gif
.  I took a glimpse of the scratch when I woke up, and I'm scared to even look at it again
frown.gif
What are these and how much are they?

Dope Ferragamo Runway Sneakers!

I know there's a restock recently on the patchwork jaspers. Can anyone hook me up?

Peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom