Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

Sorry to get everyone excited about my black jaspers. They were actually given to me in September. Didn't know there was such a thread and only decided to post them now..
yup, you shattered many emotions, especially the guys that've been looking for a pair since release to no prevail. Do them good and put them on your feet 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

Sorry to get everyone excited about my black jaspers. They were actually given to me in September. Didn't know there was such a thread and only decided to post them now..
yup, you shattered many emotions, especially the guys that've been looking for a pair since release to no prevail. Do them good and put them on your feet 
pimp.gif
haha with the shattering emotions...don't worry I wear these and just love them
pimp.gif

u know the next question PO what book is that? Smh at me trying to read all the text in the book...these shoes are like crack to me.

tyrone_biggums.jpg

^^^
I'm not sure...
A friend sent it in a email today, I'm sure someone else would have more information!

PO

^ Do u have a bigger pic of your avy? I've been debating on if I want to grab those as a pair of everyday black shoes. I went with the black patent pradas and I regret it.

Also, recent 2010 pick-ups.
4387531069_0cc5a03220.jpg

Originally Posted by one1 1 1

Originally Posted by RFX45

Tonight...
lv_pun10.jpg
r these available anywhere, i hate the originals ones i got . i like these way better
pimp.gif
Yep, I like these much better, I'm glad they changed up the outsole on these; btw they should be available at any of your Local LV store, if they don't have you size there they should be able to order you one from another store. They are currently available in a FSR online.

Had these collecting dust for quite a bit; went ahead and rocked these out New Years eve for '10

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

^^I do. Only for grpahites tho

This belt..

for these shoes...

Yeah that belt is very nice. I am thinking about getting some Louis by the summer and I was trying to decide on what belt. I was thinking about the belt with the LV on it.

laugh.gif
RFX45 wrote:

Originally Posted by SwagBoss

For those people with the Damier Louis...do you guys have the belt to match?

I do...
embarassed.gif

graphi10.jpg

I knew you would have a belt RFX...thats the same belt I was thinking about getting with those same high tops

They are much better than I expected. I was just playing around and tried them on to take some fit pics but I think it doesn't look half bad with what I was wearing tonight.

very nice!
pimp.gif

Is that every punchy released so far? Also, are they re-releasing the blue/brown this summer because my local LV had the blue/brown a couple of months ago but on the LV site it says summer release?

Originally Posted by justonmars

very nice!
pimp.gif

Is that every punchy released so far? Also, are they re-releasing the blue/brown this summer because my local LV had the blue/brown a couple of months ago but on the LV site it says summer release?

Nah, there has to be a lot more Punchy colorways out there. I didn't even know the red ones existed until last week.
I actually got the blue/brown a month, or two ago. It's supposed to be in their summer line up of sneakers but they usually come out early.
Pretty much once it's on the LV website, it is in the store or almost there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom