Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

laugh.gif
the marshalls by my house has some nice guccis but at the same price
But you can find women shoes for like $150-199 in those same designers. 
indifferent.gif
  It sucks. Maybe they will mark them. Id grab them for $250, they are so comfy.
My area is lame, the best thing my Marshalls has is Affliction and 7 jeans. I stay away from the 7 jeans though my ex bought me some and the right pocket was sewn shut lol
roll.gif

glasses.gif
Just ordered the LV Jaspers today in a size 11 in patchwork.  Solini, did you get those from yoox.com... and were those the size 11's?????  I was going to pick those up last Friday and then they were gone.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerpimp325

glasses.gif
Just ordered the LV Jaspers today in a size 11 in patchwork.  Solini, did you get those from yoox.com... and were those the size 11's?????  I was going to pick those up last Friday and then they were gone.
mad.gif
embarassed.gif
 sorry my man but yea they were from yoox.com. I hardly ever go on the site because they never seem to have any 11s and just happened to luck up.

Originally Posted by Solini

glasses.gif
mad.gif
embarassed.gif
 sorry my man but yea they were from yoox.com. I hardly ever go on the site because they never seem to have any 11s and just happened to luck up.

It's cool. lol . I figured another Niketalker brought them.  Good pickup.

Originally Posted by Solini

glasses.gif
mad.gif
embarassed.gif

It's cool. lol . I figured another Niketalker brought them.  Good pickup.
Thanks, actually I think Rfx mentioned months ago that some Neil Barretts were on yoox.com and that's how I found out about the site. Browns had the grey and blue highops on sale but once i got home from work they were gone.

glasses.gif
mad.gif
Hook me up!
smile.gif
Where you got them for? Retail?

Peace!

Originally Posted by K8S

glasses.gif
mad.gif
Hook me up!
smile.gif

Peace!

Yea I paid retail... I called a Las Vegas LV store last night, they said there was 1 size 11 left in the system at a NJ LV store. They also said there was 1 pair of patchwork dons in the system in a size 11 in the US.  I called the Jersey store and the SA placed the order for me today.  Not too bad of a day on my day off from work. She said by Mon or Tue they should be here.
pimp.gif

Today, took advantage of the sun since the rain returns tomorrow through the whole weekend.
lv_pun14.jpg

^^Are those Black Gucci sneakers new? I never seen those before, I only seen the lows like that.

Originally Posted by K8S

glasses.gif
mad.gif
Hook me up!
smile.gif

Peace!

Yea I paid retail... I called a Las Vegas LV store last night, they said there was 1 size 11 left in the system at a NJ LV store. They also said there was 1 pair of patchwork dons in the system in a size 11 in the US.  I called the Jersey store and the SA placed the order for me today.  Not too bad of a day on my day off from work. She said by Mon or Tue they should be here.
pimp.gif

Oh man. Still looking for a LV8/8.5 even though there was supposedly a restock.

Those black Gucci's were a woman's release about two seasons ago I would have grabbed the white ones if they had been on the UK site.

I think those are real, probably new for the fall 2010.
It looks like the pics is from a boutique and those are probably TDots pics so I don't think he would post fakes.

Originally Posted by 7 Paul 7

Those black Gucci's were a woman's release about two seasons ago I would have grabbed the white ones if they had been on the UK site.
Now you mention this, I did see a white pair at Gucci this weekend.
225662_AE2C0_9065_001_full.jpg

Yeah those are the ones there decent, but I cant really take the risk of getting a pair from the states since I have no idea of how woman sizes fit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom