Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo!

I got a question. I wear a LV 8 in my Don's but normally US9.5/10. I'm looking to buy the Jasper's and it seems that I should be getting a LV 9 and I've checked the measurements of the sole. It's nearly the same as my LV 8.

Anyone can clarify this before I get the Jasper's in the wrong size?

Btw, anyone need a hook-up for the Don's in all the colorway just, need to check the sizes. Hit me up!
smile.gif

Peace!

Originally Posted by Chronos1296

Originally Posted by hadegbite

Barneys NY CO-OP Cap Toe Boots

Those boots are
pimp.gif
  Anyone know of something like this in black?
They dont make a black colorway yet. I think brown boots are more versatile. Black boots are one dimensional kinda like buying a black blazer.

LOL at the guy in the background
ysl-leopard.jpg

I dont know how he did it but he made them work. I would like to see them with black pants. I could never buy these cause with my size foot they would look like real leapoards.*kanye shrug*
good luck finding them i believe they were very limited run.

Fiorentini + baker makes a black toe cap boot.
John Varvatos also makes one but maybe not as high cut as the one in the pic.
For a cheaper alternative, check out Wolverine Montgomery or Darby boots.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

^^ my closet
laugh.gif

nah but whats with all these people asking for lv kicks like they copper foams or something...go to your local store and have an SA search and order you a pair...if you dont have one close by start calling around

i can get a pair of whatever, whether its in cali texas florida etc at my store in a couple of days-  i mean aside from more limited stuff like the KW collection you should be able to get just about anything...
laugh.gif
 Tre I've been trying... I called my local store and the SA only told me what I already knew (that they were discontinued)... and the search continues 
tired.gif

Anyone own both the Don's and Jasper's? Do you wear the same size in both?

Peace!

Urghh..

Can't decide whether or not I should pull the trigger on some Jasper's in a LV 9 even though I wear a 8 in the Don's.

Originally Posted by K8S

Urghh..

Can't decide whether or not I should pull the trigger on some Jasper's in a LV 9 even though I wear a 8 in the Don's.
u can always throw an insole in them. If they are to big pass them on to an NT'er or Ebay em'

Wore my YSL's today and while putting them on they tore
ohwell.gif
, i dont feel too bad cause earlier this week a friend of mine got into a fight at outside the club and his all black jaspers are RUINED! He tried cleaning the suede and said he probably made it worse. I could only imagine the dirt, gravel, sand and grass.
frown.gif

ohwell.gif
, i dont feel too bad cause earlier this week a friend of mine got into a fight at outside the club and his all black jaspers are RUINED! He tried cleaning the suede and said he probably made it worse. I could only imagine the dirt, gravel, sand and grass.
frown.gif
If it were me and I had on the Jaspers, I most likely would've let homie ride out and have his moment of shine unless it was one of those unavoidable situations...Sorry to hear about both of yall kicks

Originally Posted by Solini

ohwell.gif
frown.gif
If it were me and I had on the Jaspers, I most likely would've let homie ride out and have his moment of shine unless it was one of those unavoidable situations...Sorry to hear about both of yall kicks
LOL i dont know if i could go out like that, but he also lost his watch that was 3k, Bad thing is he is not a fighter at all but we were all throwing down so he had too. Damn i feel bad for him. So if you total that fight cost him $4,200
indifferent.gif
 I guess your right Solini i would have took that L.Those jaspers were his grails.

Thats why i pick my kicks based on the venue. Patent leather pradas and Patent leather YSL are the best for high traffic packed clubs or hood concerts. (soap and water and they are as good as the day you bought them) All my suede kicks are for socials and dinners or what not. 

Nice pick-ups King of Kicks, I love Red shoes or Red in general...I saw the Red punchys last week.
They are growing on me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom