Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont  mind my camera  phone... got these in mail on friday..navy blue punchy...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

d0326904169a61b80327c2be74d4bca24cad742e.jpg

Those MMMs are long gone in most US stores. You're only chance is finding NOS, which might be very difficult to do or in the used market or an out of the country store that will ship.

Originally Posted by Lets Get It 1231

dont  mind my camera  phone... got these in mail on friday..navy blue punchy...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice pickup, can we see a better pic? Just want to see hwo the navy canvas looks withr eal life pics.
Also, Prada black canvas chuck-like sneakers at Bluefly.

prodImage.ms

eyes.gif
FR3SH like UgHH wrote:

can anyone with red don's give me a legit check on these....

Looks like single stitching i believe it should be double im not sure bro ill post a pic for you but thats just my opinion
eyes.gif

uhh thnx for posting a pic of a model that never came out(******).

that was the 1st base (notice no louis vuitton stitching on the side)...moron....

eheeeemmmm...

....anybody?

^^
The Red Don's you posted are not Authentic.

RFX....
I just had the opportunity to purchase them and did!

PO

Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

can anyone with red don's give me a legit check on these....

If I had to go by those pics, I would say they might be fake. I don't own the shoe but based on the pcis I've seen, the one you posted looks like it is made poorly. Fraying on the edges (like the finish on the LV ont eh tongue) and the stitching weren't clean. Here's two good example I saw, please check the parts I circled from the pics belows.
16jejhz.jpg

In the circled pic 1, you can see how nice and clean that stitching it and how it is only halfway up before it squares up and stitches back down again. In your pic, the stitching is thik and goes up farther, plus the stitching doesn't look refined and clean. 

On the second circle pic 2, you can see how the stitching on the edge meets perfectly with the other stitching and makes a perfect "U" shape. The one on your pic the top part is mishapen and again, it looks like it was finished horribly. Youc an even see that the leather is pinched by the stitching causing a piping effect when it should be smooth. The side where one of the laces go through is also too narrow on the one you posted. 

So I say staty away from that pair if I were you. I hope that helps.

Originally Posted by PO2345

RFX....

PO

I see. Congrats. Did you give up on teh black Jaspers already?
Sorry the other dude didn't pan out, I was hoping that there were still a chance for some cream Jaspers. 

Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

uhh thnx for posting a pic of a model that never came out(******).

that was the 1st base (notice no louis vuitton stitching on the side)...moron....

eheeeemmmm...

....anybody?
Just tryna help you out but...and I'm the moron
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by PO2345

RFX....

PO

I see. Congrats. Did you give up on teh black Jaspers already?
Sorry the other dude didn't pan out, I was hoping that there were still a chance for some cream Jaspers. 

I haven't given up on the Black Don's....
Just going to take me longer than i thought!

PO

Maybe those slides in a diff colorway. I think they should leave those high-tops alone way to many colorways.

Somebody needs to find me that 7-7.5 in the black jaspers.

graduating after 5 years of "higher education"... I'm about to reward myself
laugh.gif

there's a pair of cream (white) jaspers in an LV 9.5 on the other site's marketplace. first authentic pair i've ever seen. i thought for some reason they didn't end up coming out at all but apparently they did but only dropped in asia and europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom