Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by RFX45

Tonight...
2j3fknk.jpg

RFX45, got any more pics of your navy/brown punchy's? I'm on the fence about which color of punchy's to get but those stand out the most for me...Thinking of maybe getting the black/white Louboutin Rantus instead also...

So has anyone seen the studded CL's in mens sizes 12us?

BTW did anyone catch BOB wearing the CLs on 106 and park...i couldnt find any other pics of him wearing them but on the show they looked AMAZING!

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

RFX45, got any more pics of your navy/brown punchy's? I'm on the fence about which color of punchy's to get but those stand out the most for me...Thinking of maybe getting the black/white Louboutin Rantus instead also...

This is the only pics I have at the moment. Hope it helps.
29c5qfk.jpg

24q7jhz.jpg

99gpag.jpg

29c5qfk.jpg

24q7jhz.jpg
Wow
pimp.gif

29c5qfk.jpg
pimp.gif
This pic is what made me decide to get mine, RfX45 pics be on point, I attempted to do a Rfx45-esq type pic of what I was wearing yesterday and wisely decided against it. My camera taking skills suck, that or my camera seriously sucks
laugh.gif

Hey RfX when you wore the grey trousers what color shirt did you wear?

Thanks for the compliment, I think that is the first time someone complimented my camera taking skills. People say I suck at it.
laugh.gif

I keep hearing that all you need is good lighting to take good pics and for the most part, I think I get some that decent.

Givenchy
givenchy-fw2010-sneakers-5-482x540.jpg
givenchy-fw2010-sneakers-2-482x540.jpg

givenchy-fw2010-sneakers-3-482x540.jpg

Im on my phone so I'm not gon scroll back, but if I wear a average 10 in nikes what size would I wear in gucci loafers?

Saw these at NM.

Ferragamo, it's actually grey suede, very nice and comfortable.
ru40oj.jpg

And a the very nice Gucci I mentioned a few posts back.
kds5d4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom