Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just got the Gucci Slip On's off Blue Fly! for 273!

Good look up there!

I'm done with kicks for a while... well until i go to asia
wink.gif

Just got these in but am going to be sending them back, reason one in my hast forgot how close they resemble some I already have, reason two the girlfriend went through my camera and saw all the shoes lmao so we sorta compromised I told her I'd send these back, but little does she know I have the Gucci and Dark Blue Lanvins coming in:lol: also these would go on sale at Bluefly today smh

oh a pic of the ones I already have:

glad nters got in on the guccis. def agreed cannot be passed on.

only thing a bit odd is the the other colorway slip ons i got 9g = 10us, here 9g=9.5.
still should fit but odd that theres a discrepency.

No invitation needed but the designer stuff starts at the end of the week and the discount starts at 30% off. I was told to call tomorrow and they could tell me which brands will be on sale.

Originally Posted by RFX45

No invitation needed but the designer stuff starts at the end of the week and the discount starts at 30% off. I was told to call tomorrow and they could tell me which brands will be on sale.

So if I wanted some designer sneakers I should be looking to call in on Thursday-Friday? Prada sneakers preferably....

Originally Posted by Solini

Just got these in but am going to be sending them back, reason one in my hast forgot how close they resemble some I already have, reason two the girlfriend went through my camera and saw all the shoes lmao so we sorta compromised I told her I'd send these back, but little does she know I have the Gucci and Dark Blue Lanvins coming in:lol: also these would go on sale at Bluefly today smh

hmmmm what size are those
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JRHodges11

Originally Posted by Solini

hmmmm what size are those
nerd.gif

UK 10, US 11

here's a link to the barney's shoe sale http://www.barneys.com/Sh....html?start=0&sz=151

No coupon needed for the Barneys sale. They just mark stuff down.

I want those damn red toes badly. Very nice shoes. What shoes do you have that resembles it Sol?

No coupon needed for the Barneys sale. They just mark stuff down.

I want those damn red toes badly. Very nice shoes. What shoes do you have that resembles it Sol?

LOL, after looking at the pics again it is a lil deceptive, okay the first two pics I posted are the new ones I just got in from Blufly, notice the gray bottoms, the last pic with the all white bottoms are some I ordered awhile back from yoox.

Actually when I get home I'll take a pic of them side by side

Damn I must go going blind of it's the NT effect that I jsut do not read anymore but I just noticed those are 2 different shoes. My fault. I personally like the one with the textured toe, I'll probably get the hi's in the Barneys sale next week.

^ HA I just noticed the same thing. Were all going blind. I see some nice Ferragamo dress shoes on sale at Barney's I'll probably grab a new pair.

On a side not I'm looking for a solid white designer tie in slimmer cut. Anyone spot one anywhere? Gucci has one but it's not for sale yet. Any ideas are appreciated.

Damn I must go going blind of it's the NT effect that I jsut do not read anymore but I just noticed those are 2 different shoes. My fault. I personally like the one with the textured toe, I'll probably get the hi's in the Barneys sale next week.

Yea me too, I'm debating to either sending these back or keep them and sale the ones i already had, I've only wore them once, any takers inbox me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom