Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top left is nice.
pimp.gif

b0c156ec6eca50c63fef70803f0072e5eefb864.jpg

I need these people in a US 11. I don't care what colorway but I suddenly want them all of a sudden. I passed on them in '07 and I regret it.  I would love the Grey/Black gradient pair. Help me out NT!

Originally Posted by IvyLeagueRamon

b0c156ec6eca50c63fef70803f0072e5eefb864.jpg

I need these people in a US 11. I don't care what colorway but I suddenly want them all of a sudden. I passed on them in '07 and I regret it.  I would love the Grey/Black gradient pair. Help me out NT!

i have a nearly brand new pair but they say size 9 I think. which I think would be 10 in us right? I wear a size 11 in dunks/jordans and these fit me well by the way. 

those look like that car paintjob tats meant to change color in the sunlight. very interesting

Originally Posted by Solini

Originally Posted by RFX45

MMM tee? That must cost at least $80 though. You got lucky. Looks like they used it to cushion the shoe box. Is it a nice tee at least?

lol, it's clearly for a woman my girl tried it on and liked it so that's all that matters. But I will say it is well made, cotton soft as can be. Thanks yoox

Yoox- Did you ship those Lanvin's yet..nope gotta get some cushioning how about that 80 dollar shirt over there sure just throw it in
roll.gif

Thanks everyone.

@Tdot that gif is classic, thats exactly how i feel when i look at them.
@ StylishStef89 your avy
pimp.gif

@ mrmar23 they released in 05.

^^^

Im not expert but you're probably good with a size 6.5-7 on Pradas and Guccis. Really depends on how you want it to fit whether snug or quite loose. Also depends on the shape of the shoe and your comfortability with it.

Anyway im not sure if i can provide updates in here but its related to high end designer shoe anyway.

Just came from LV flagship store along Canton Road in Hongkong.

Punchy in both green and red canvass is still at a full size run as of 05/31/10
LV Dons in all colorway produced (Red, creme, grey on white, patchwork, black suede) biggest size available was 7 (lv sizing)
LV jaspers in white 6.5 was the biggest available, Jasper
Some other sneakers in the 2010 catalogue is still pretty much available in common sizes.

I passed on these and now I'm kicking myself. Anyone have any ideas where I can find a 10. or 10.5..... I know it's a long shot but thought I'd ask.
4662557241_4ca321869b_b.jpg

Originally Posted by mrmar23

I passed on these and now I'm kicking myself. Anyone have any ideas where I can find a 10. or 10.5..... I know it's a long shot but thought I'd ask.
4662557241_4ca321869b_b.jpg
Best bet if you haven't already tried is to go into the store and have them look it up for you.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Damn those Guccis, damn...
On another note, Lanvin for FW10.

lanvin-fall-winter-2010-sneakers-12-540x398.jpg
lanvin-fall-winter-2010-sneakers-8-540x381.jpg

lanvin-fall-winter-2010-sneakers-2-540x396.jpg
lanvin-fall-winter-2010-sneakers-6-540x369.jpg

lanvin-fall-winter-2010-sneakers-3-540x293.jpg

Peering into my crstal ball if any of these are for sale next year, instant cop
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.