Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by mrmar23

This whole thread is a bad influence. RFX, Hadeg and Solini. It's all your faults!! Everytime I buy a pair the wfe needs to do the same. This is not working out to good! Lol. CL's for the wIfe are a lot more then our pairs!

yeah this thread is terrible....you guys influence me in the worst way...but i have to slow down so i will live vicariously through yall. Im saving up for this

ohwell.gif

^^ Hadeg I just did that as well. My big day is coming July 17th. Get ready to just keep spending when that rolls around..haha. Is that a Blue Nile picture?

Originally Posted by mrmar23

^^ Hadeg I just did that as well. My big day is coming July 17th. Get ready to just keep spending when that rolls around..haha. Is that a Blue Nile picture?

Congrats MrMar wow thats right around the corner....No its from another site. Im dreading the wedding expenses...my good friend is getting married in Sept and looking at the prices of his Invitations and Photography alone are gonna put me in the poor house.

1C3M4M When you find that right one nothing else matters. 

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

Great, great stuff everyone...

Fisrt time poster in this thread...

just wanted to share what i got recently...

still have other shoes but are already old. Will post some other photos next time, nothing great though compared to others...
glasses.gif

Good day fellas!

pimp.gif
 Those are some of my all time favorite, I know I say it everytime someone mentions them
roll.gif

LMAO @ RFX smh but so true, funniest part of that pic is the bottom corner "Evil has it's winning ways"

Congrads to mrmar & hadeg... But mrmar I'm taking no blame in this, I view my small contribution as a means to keep the thread alive:D

hey guys im deciding which shoes im debating to get..

looking for nice/classy shoe i can wear out and look real nice..

3 options are:
1)Gucci Boulevard Bowling Style Sneakers Black..

2) YSL Silver Satin Rolling Sneakers.. shiny silver..

3) Gucci Fringed Mocassin Beaded Patent Leather sneaker..

few opinons on which youd prefer for overall best looking pair..

thanks

Thanks guys, I'm real excited for the wedding...... The bank acct. on the other hand is real pissed! It never ends man.

RFX those Lanvin's look real nice tucked in. I wish my LVKW would fit under my jean but they don't, no matter how hard I try. I always feel a little dumb wearing them tongue out.

@ Rfx, either way looks fine, it's more about what look you're going for. Tucked in has a more subtle look to it and depending on what shirt you wear the fit would just flow together, where as the untucked is more of a bold approach like "hey damnit check me out I know I'm fly and want you to know it as well"

really? i think of it as the complete opposite, tucked he "look at my shoes" untucked is more subtle

Originally Posted by mellowg

really? i think of it as the complete opposite, tucked he "look at my shoes" untucked is more subtle

I think solini is speaking about the tongue not the jeans

Originally Posted by JRHodges11

Originally Posted by mellowg

I think solini is speaking about the tongue not the jeans
Yeah meant the tongue

smh.gif
told myself I wouldn't buy anything because I'm moving to L.A. in 2 weeks, but for this price I couldn't resist

gonna have to cop some Dr. Scholl insoles or something though, I hate how uncomfortable YSL's are.

Saks off Fifth
laugh.gif
Minneapolis can't even get a real Saks. I was surprised because I've never seen anything remotely nice there until today, and they had an extra 30% off if you get one of those Saks rewards cards. They also had a silver pair of Rolling Sneakers that are too gaudy imo, and some Dior lows that were 2 sizes too small
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom