Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Tower hi's are $790, Tower lows are $730 and the suede Punchys are $545.
The YSL Malibu mids are $475, the Hi's are $525.

RFX are those brown leather YSL called the Malibu mid? i tried to call YSL about them but didnt have the name. I told yall those Punchys are crazy! I already have my reservation, they should be releasing in September

Yup, Malibu. The blk/gry version is available at Saks.com for pre-order and the light brown hi's are already in the Saks store in BH.

I was wondering if anybody knew of some loafers similar to these Mr. Hare Genet Loafers, and no i dont need six tassles
390057180.jpg

Saw some new sneakers, used the pcis as a new entry to the blog: http://luxesneakers.tumblr.com/

CL Louis sneakers in zig-zag, leopard print and swarovski.
tumblr_l63orksKEy1qcpaat.jpg

tumblr_l63osh77jB1qcpaat.jpg

Balenciaga with a really clear sole, as in see through.
tumblr_l63qig0cw81qcpaat.jpg

Also new colorway of Raf Simons Astros, green and grey, pretty awesome in person.
tumblr_l63otaiSFo1qcpaat.jpg

Went to the LV store today in houston, they didn;t have the shoe I wanted, but the Rep ordered them for me, only place i've seen them is on the LV website. anybody else have pics?
It's the model named "Cosmos" its a white low top shoe.

ahh thanks rfx, you always come through wiht it. yeah, im gonna have to wait a week for it to get to the houston LV, perfect summer shoe.

My black America Cups has been my rain beaters but I do wear them with jeans often, real dark denim or black works for me. I think it could work with khakis as well but I have other sneakers that works better with khakis so I seldom wear them with it.

Who knows how the hell I can get denim and liquor stains out of white suede?
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Or a professional shoe cleaner in the GTA?  Looks alot worse in person, and tana is useless...

Acup is really one of those love and hate with people. I love it but at this point, I don't think I'll buy another pair unless my all black falls apart.

New Lanvins.
tumblr_l6bxj7syuQ1qcpaat.jpg

Also, the carbon suede LV Meteor, best colorway of this shoes imo.
tumblr_l6byoqPrp51qcpaat.bmp

I  would like to know how Lanvin sneakers fit? Preferrably a lowtop sneaker. The 45 euro is that a true size 12 or more a size 13? Also how about MMM's lowtop sneakers, ow do those fit as well. Thank you for any and all help! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom