Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can do the 7 or nothing rule.
laugh.gif

LOL, yea I figure if you can't buy enough to change every day of the week you shouldn't buy em. I'm only at 3 LV's but I've double the 7 rule with Gucci's I wanna say it's somewhere between 14-16 don't feel like going downstairs to count

Thanks Air Murphy, yeah the other day I looked at my Pradas, like some of you all might not make it to 2011

Last night at school saw a guy with some beat up Meteors....they just came out man some people just dont know how to take care of shoes
sick.gif

Last night at school saw a guy with some beat up Meteors....they just came out man some people just dont know how to take care of shoes
sick.gif

At the end of the day, they're just sneakers, they were made to be worn on your feet for comfort.
Designer or not, at the end of the day, that's their function.
Maybe that's what he uses them for.

Originally Posted by awwsome

At the end of the day, they're just sneakers, they were made to be worn on your feet for comfort.
exactly.
on top of that maybe he's got enough loot to just buy another pair.
i jog in lanvin's.

Originally Posted by kronkite1992

Originally Posted by awwsome

exactly.
on top of that maybe he's got enough loot to just buy another pair.
i jog in lanvin's.

IMO I look at it as if you show no value for money. Whether I have the money to cop continuous shoes I still take care of my present ones also to set an example to my nephews and son. But to each his own thats just how I feel about it

lanvins were not made to jog in at all..... thats ******ed for your foot

but i agree at the end of the day theyre just shoes, how you beat em is your choice, should always be about function an not looks

prolly a shot in the dark but can anyone point me in the direction of where to get these in a 7.5 if possible...so mad i passed on them

Originally Posted by rickyras

prolly a shot in the dark but can anyone point me in the direction of where to get these in a 7.5 if possible...so mad i passed on them

Call the 1-800 number i found several pairs some in Vegas and other locations and they can have them shipped to you

ive came to the conclusion that almost all "high end" shoes are uncomfortable as $#%@...... someone suggest me some comfortable ones... Margiella's look kinda comfy

My Margiela GAT lows are very comfortable, probably the most comfortable of my high-end sneakers.
I find Lanvin and LV pretty comfortable though, same with Gucci.
My go to comfort sneakers are still the Prada A-Cups though.
It's the sneakers I bring to Vegas since I can beat the hell out of it with walking and my feet wouldn't hurt at all.

I think coming from Nikes and Jordans, your feet just need to adjust.
I mean imagine other who wear dress shoes with leather soles all the time and most of them find it very comfortable.
If you've tried walking in those outside, then you'll know the true meaning of torture for your feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom