Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beat me to it S Dizzel but thanks for the heads up. I'm disappointed at this sale, nothing really I want other than some clothes. It's just that Ialready have what I like in that sale. I just wish this sale was on a weekend so I could visit the store. They have more selections there. I might getsomething for the Gucci sale tomorrow though, I'll have to wait and see.

wait.. so the sale is at the store locations as well? have you been to one of em before.. do they have a lot of selection in gucci shoes? also.. can't Ijust take one of the shoes I bought and take em back to the store and say I lost receipt and get store credit for full price and buy one of the styles thatwere not on sale?

damnit they don't have my size in those black Gucci sneaks
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Why am i always late!!

Originally Posted by S Dizzel

wait.. so the sale is at the store locations as well? have you been to one of em before.. do they have a lot of selection in gucci shoes? also.. can't I just take one of the shoes I bought and take em back to the store and say I lost receipt and get store credit for full price and buy one of the styles that were not on sale?

Yeah they have it at the store as well. I remember getting something in the mail saying their having a sale today and getting triple points for whateveryou purchase today, that's if you have a Saks card. They have a good selection of Gucci's and Prada's at their Rodeo Drive location but i'm not100% sure if everythign will be on sale. As fro getting store credit for full price, I'm not sure if it would work, especially if bouhgt from Saks.combecause they don't mark the box like they do in the store.

^^^ Yeah, department stores will usually ship the shoes for free, whether you call or present at the store and they don't have the item but finds it inanother store.

good looks on that kicks and rfx! those brown sneakers.. I had to order one size lower then I usually wear b/c thats all they had.. however, I called and theyordered me my full size and I dude also is trying to get me the black ones which arent available online!

iigh thanx im probably gonna cop the Navy Blue Suede D&Gs...rfx or ne1 else do you how know D&Gs run?? (size wise)

Yeah the sale is only for one day, the same with the Gucci 10% off sale.

As for D&G's, I'm not 100% sure but I believe they fit similar to Prada's.

does anybody know whether or not stores like saks and the prada store will have anything for black friday? or any online stores?

^^^ I've looked around and found nothing. They don't usually do those kind of sales (except for Macy's), they usually have they usual Fall sale toget rid of inventory and make room for the winter/cruise lines.

Nordstrom is about to have their Men's Half-Yearly sale in a couple of weeks though. It usually proceeds a couple of weeks after the womens/kids halfyearly sale and that happened last week.

Thanks for the info rfx did u pick up anything up 2day where u at lacedemup I know u went crazy 2day

^^^ Nope, I've been disappointed with all these sales, or better yet with the selection. Nothing really get's my attention si I've been passing fora while, my hands getting itchy though.

Also a heads up, Bluefly is having 20% off of shoes today and they have a decent selection of Gucci and Prada shoes ( no America Cups though). There's alsothat 15% coupon code off of new customers. Someone tried to just use a different e-mail and it worked so it's worth a try.

^^ I got the e-mail and was excited b/c there was a pair of gucci dress shoes I was looking at yesterday that I liked.. but too bad they were gone when ichecked today!

Will post pick ups today...
wink.gif
...didn't get anything for the10%...gotta start thinking about the holidays and start shopping for everyone else...
also FYI... Macy's Friends and Family starts Nov. 28th -Dec 3rd...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom