Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its fine to mix brands as long as its done discreetly dont have a gucci monogrammed out lo on with damier punchys on. Its all about subtly presenting your self and not looking like u walked off a dipset photo shoot. Fabs fit is cool 90% of chics wont know what kinda kicks he has on anyway.

i dont think the individual pieces are bad but i just think he looks really sloppy the way he put it together, something bout the pants an shoes...

Originally Posted by RFX45

I like mine if that helps.

Gumsoles are pretty nice, I like them too. Here' s my other Margiela with gum soles.

The black one's are NICE! Where can I get a pair sir?
happy.gif

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

Originally Posted by Kingtre

the last two LVs posted are off- stay away

How so?
someone else might be able to help you better cause i'm no legit check expert but without getting into the shape and stitching and all that...at first glance the box and all of that extra stuff is off...also i dont think they would have the US size 9 on the tongue - also i dont have the lows but i never heard the name "flash"

so thats 3 reasons right there- 1 and 2 are definite and 3 is a 90% - 

the last two LVs posted are off- stay away

How so?
someone else might be able to help you better cause i'm no legit check expert but without getting into the shape and stitching and all that...at first glance the box and all of that extra stuff is off...also i dont think they would have the US size 9 on the tongue - also i dont have the lows but i never heard the name "flash"

so thats 3 reasons right there- 1 and 2 are definite and 3 is a 90% - 

Actually, the box is authentic. Its a stock room box. I know everyone is used to seeing the pull out boxes but these are the boxes in the stock room. I mean if all the shoes at LV were in the pull out box, how would the SA find what they need? I've seen these boxes in person at LV SF when I bought the meteors.
Also, the size on all LV shoes are on the inside of the tounge. All my LV shoes I have bought have the size on the tounge. Its also not a US 9. LV has there sizing its an LV 9.

The only thing I can agree with you is the "flash" name.

why would stock room boxes be different? it's not like they display boxes in the store... maybe you're right but all shoes iv bought they grab a fresh pair from the stock room in the pullout box

and my elans definitely came in the pullout,

they do come with the number inside like bigdawg said and its lv sizes, so if its listed as US 9 then the seller is either an idiot or mislabeled

Originally Posted by mellowg

why would stock room boxes be different? it's not like they display boxes in the store... maybe you're right but all shoes iv bought they grab a fresh pair from the stock room in the pullout box

and my elans definitely came in the pullout,

they do come with the number inside like bigdawg said and its lv sizes, so if its listed as US 9 then the seller is either an idiot or mislabeled

Yeah most of the time the SA come out with the pull out boxes, maybe because they switch it before they go to the floor. I know when it's busy though my SA has brought out those boxes before. Personally I like them better for the fact it has the picture. I'm not worried about the box rather just wanted to get the shoes checked.As for the size on the tounge it just has the LV size like all LV shoes.

Yeah, those are stock room boxes. I've gotten them before for my Punchy's but the SA later sent me the pull out box later on.
They look alright to me, but my elans hasn't seen the light of day lately so I am never 100% sure when I try to do an authentic check.
I'd have to do a comparison later, I don't have the stock room box for the Elans though.

I don't have the lowtop elans, but they both look ok to me.  can't really find any fault with the pics that were posted.  I'm no expert though, but I kinda did a quick take at my highs and compared and didn't really see any flaws.  Again, I'm not the resident expert though....

What' ya'll think bout these?  Shouldn't they have that buckle/horsebit thing on the side or whatever it's called?

s4w7bp.jpg

2zf7j40.jpg

oi690x.jpg

x240on.jpg

2ns5lyg.jpg

enh i still stick to my first instinct....i've never seen those boxes...if they have em in the stock room then cool ...whats the other stuff? booklets? that tissue paper?

like i said i'm no expert on legit checks- i went in the store and bought what i wanted...and like rfx said i havent pulled em out in the longest so i cant call it - if it was my $ id stay away...but its yours so do you- it seems like you already made up your mind

Originally Posted by Crumbs

Originally Posted by Crumbs

^Those are booty

Is that good booty or bad booty? Hahah
tags are not authentic, box is not authentic.
What tags?
See my post below yours about the box. I'm pretty sure the box is authentic. Can you vouch for me RFX?

if it was my $ id stay away...but its yours so do you- it seems like you already made up your mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom