Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks rfx. i'll wait it out for domestic options. i always hesitate when it comes to intl purchasing.

i live the black boots from the duo you just posted btw.

hit me up if u stumble across any heavily discounted achilles low or mid in wht or blk in a 41 if u get a chance.

Thanks, yah those silents are like sneakers/boots hybrid, it should provide some diversity/versatility in my shoe closet.

Depends which ones?

I hate these Balenciaga Espdrilles, just horrible.

balenciaga-espadrille-shoes-1.jpg

Pradas new espadrille dress shoes looks interestignly.

prada-espadrilles-2.jpg

Overall, I haven't seen one that is a must have and about 98% of them are ugly as sin.

Damn the price on there is dummy cheap too... They don't have my size though
mad.gif
Damn that is a good deal on those Balenciaga's.. Soo Icey
pimp.gif

The Balenciaga Patchwork has a plethora of different parts/materials/texture and I thought it would be nice to show some of the details up close, not the best pics but I do with what I have:

how do Lanvin sneakers fit? I'm a true 9 and wear a 9 in Jordan/Nike. what size should I go with?

Originally Posted by Redrum

how do Lanvin sneakers fit? I'm a true 9 and wear a 9 in Jordan/Nike. what size should I go with?

They're Euro size so subtract 1 size so u should be a 8

anyone know where i can find this pair of MMMs?

been lookin for ages! in either baby blue or black or white

any help greatly appreciated

^^^ Those were sitting on Yoox for months, they're gone now as of 2 weeks ago though.
They're released this new version, not as good but not horribly bad either.
If it came in black, it'll be instakopped!
tumblr_lituytwAle1qcpaat.jpg

Yah, those exact blue one, someone @ SF snagged a 41 (not 100% sure of the size but there were a few sizes a couple of months ago) iirc just a month ago, he didn't like it so he put it up on b/s and I think it sold already. You can search SFs b/s forum to see if it's still on sale.

iv done that and i know the guy you are talkin bout but he sold them reaaaally fast before he even responded back to my message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom