Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure what will be on sale or how good it's going to be, but if theres a boutique near you, check it out.
855zc6u.jpg

hey.. Saks still has their designer sale going on online... does anyone know if the stores are still doing them? and if yes.. until when? Im thinking aboutmaking a trip out there tom

Hey guys I found out dat the fall winter collection from gucci will be 40% off the guy said come early

Barneys has some lanvins on sale.. Barneys Sale
also.. barneys sf has brown suede prada cups and off white cups.. both low top.. for 219 a pop.. not badd..
also I hit up gucci store and they were having their presale.. picked up a reaaaaaaaaaaaal nice shirt for 40% off.. gotta pick it up next week though.. nothingelse worth picking up in my size though

^^^ Thanks for the heads up on the Barney's sale. Most of the Lanvins are out of my sizes but there are a couple of Paul SMith shoes/boots thats caught myattention.

^^long sleeve button up.. I'll post pics sometime next week.. I liked some other stuff but they didnt have my size.. its hard to find designer clothing forsomeone who is 6'4

^^^ Thanks for the heads up on the Barney's sale. Most of the Lanvins are out of my sizes but there are a couple of Paul SMith shoes/boots thats caught my attention.
n/p,, I actually seen those Lanvins on sale at Barneys SF but they didnt have my size.. so I thought I'd try the website and was surpirsed tosee them.. I kind of regret not getting the off white cups.. Im like cups more and more everytime I see them!

Yeah apparently you can pick up stuff starting tomorrow depending on the location the Gucci store here is allowing people to get a head start on the 40% saletomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom